Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I believe as stated by Fiorentina if a club offers 30 million. There is a mutual agreement with club and player he'll be sold.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 15:54 ----------

We won't be signing a LB.

Things change all the timethough, Nick. He is far too valuable for Fiorentina. This is so different from Dzeko, Llorente, and the like which have been linked to juve.

JoJo is their franchise player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Also, the other minor complication that you would need to factor in, here and now, is the fact that Rooney is out for 2 months, and United may not sell Berba at all now.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Things change all the timethough, Nick. He is far too valuable for Fiorentina. This is so different from Dzeko, Llorente, and the like which have been linked to juve.

JoJo is their franchise player.
I'd like to know what the player thinks, despite the links away. He's yet to come out saying he's happy at Fiorentina, this as a fan I'd be worried about.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If Kwadwo shows that level of consitency, the LWB dilemna might already be solved.
That's a bit of a contradiction for us. We brought him as a depth signing for the central mids. I think he's going to have a huge role to play there too coz Vidal and Marchisio cannot be our midfield engines through three tournaments. So I'd honestly like a player specifically brought in for that role despite Kojo's immense prowess.

May 22, 2007
He is capable of doing it tbh.

A brace already in his very first game :numnum:
That was my first point.

I'd have then moved on to talk about penalty area presence and intelligence, and the ability of a quality CF finding the right areas to score in.

If he still tried to make a counter argument, I'd mention Džeko, which would force the hust to fap with the power of a million men.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This did not happen.
I know. I never said it did. But it could easily happen if he came here. I am trying to point out the need for him or an actual striker. At the end of the day does it matter if we have someone scoring over 20 goals a season whether they are an SS or ST?
What's the difference between Dzeko scoring 20+ goals in a season and Borriello scoring 20+ goals in a season? :D
I think you see my point. :D

I just want a 20+ goal scorer, that is all. Don't care who. But lets be honest, Dzeko here is a 30+. :tup:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I'd like to know what the player thinks, despite the links away. He's yet to come out saying he's happy at Fiorentina, this as a fan I'd be worried about.
Yeah, I remember Montella and one of their players saying that JoJo should come out publicly and declare his intentions but he didn't. I'm pretty sure he would come running to Juve if he gets the chance, the problem are the rats.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The problem is us, for not paying the required fee. Not Fiorentina, if you offer 30 million he's ours.
I think it is too late though in the market. They have no time to rebuild the void. Maybe in the winter market yes, but with less than a week to go?

Not gonna happen.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Regardless of if it's a week left or not. Acquiring players takes hours if you have the money.

The clause is there. The willy waiving means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)