Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,909
    If Llorente stays with Bilbao this mercato, then he will sign a new contract and won't go for free next summer.
    I think he will, he's probably pissed as he wants to leave now. Didn't he say he'd leave next summer for free too?

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 12:52 ----------

watch us finish 2nd or 3rd because we don't have any real goal scorer :tuttosport:
    We finished 1st last season with Mirko and Matri.

Don't get me wrong, we do need a striker, especially cause of CL.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    watch us finish 2nd or 3rd because we don't have any real goal scorer :tuttosport:
    We didn't have one last year, and still won the league ;) Teams are weaker this season, particularly our main rivals from last season (Milan). Inter and Napoli will push hard, but they don't have the quality or depth in certain positions to wrest our title away from us :stuckup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I think he will, he's probably pissed as he wants to leave now. Didn't he say he'd leave next summer for free too?
    The thing is, once the season starts then every player mentally prepares himself very differently. And unless Madrid come knocking with a stellar offer I don't think Llorente will leave next summer, and will be open to a new contract. All the hate would be replaced by a will to play once they bench his ass or draft him back into the squad.

Jul 2, 2006
    I'm sure with another Scudetto, and the CL experience generating more revenue, we'll be able to spend at least 40 Million next season. Mind you, there will be sales too, and we might even have a big offer for a couple of our players ;) :klin:
    I know but i think after getting a striker we should take breath for a year. We were spending like crazy for 2 years.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,913
    The thing is, once the season starts then every player mentally prepares himself very differently. And unless Madrid come knocking with a stellar offer I don't think Llorente will leave next summer, and will be open to a new contract. All the hate would be replaced by a will to play once they bench his ass or draft him back into the squad.
    Pre-contract :donedeal:

I know what you mean, but if our plans are big and we are convincing enough, we can do it. Now or next summer.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I'm sure with another Scudetto, and the CL experience generating more revenue, we'll be able to spend at least 40 Million next season. Mind you, there will be sales too, and we might even have a big offer for a couple of our players ;) :klin:
    Another scudetto is going to be harder than most people think, B. Trust me on this. This season is not going to be a walk in the park.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 16:29 ----------

Pre-contract :donedeal:

I know what you mean, but if our plans are big and we are convincing enough, we can do it. Now or next summer.
    Of course that possibility exists. But halfway thru the season, would we bank on someone who hasn't played in 6 months or wait for the mercato opportunities in the mercato ahead. Also, lets not forget what our own priorities may be as the season wears on. And we reach the Jan market.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Another scudetto is going to be harder than most people think, B. Trust me on this. This season is not going to be a walk in the park.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 16:29 ----------

Of course that possibility exists. But halfway thru the season, would we bank on someone who hasn't played in 6 months or wait for the mercato opportunities in the mercato ahead. Also, lets not forget what our own priorities may be as the season wears on. And we reach the Jan market.
    I never said it was going to be easy, but with the quality and depth we possess, we should prevail. I don't think we are going to win it at a canter (15 points or more), but I believe we can finish 5-7 points clear of 2'nd ;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I never said it was going to be easy, but with the quality and depth we possess, we should prevail. I don't think we are going to win it at a canter (15 points or more), but I believe we can finish 5-7 points clear of 2'nd ;)
    I'd say, all the preseason court distraction has affected us going into the season, no matter what Conte says. Lets see how we end the mercato window, and if those purchases have the desired effect on then morale of the eam as a whole

My guess is, Inter will be the surprise package this season. (top 3)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)