Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2012
Agent " I have an offer of 30mil, I want to meet with the Fiorentina board "

GDS saying Agnelli is willing to pay 30mil

Fiorentina don't want to sell, Jojo will have to force the issue if he wants to leave
Finally the "board" are starting to understand you haveto pay top dollar for top players and go over that threshold of 20 million Marotta can't go past for some odd reason which is also sad and hilarious

Apr 24, 2012
Guys don't do this again - rising our hopes for nothing is a crime.

I never do that but whatever...

Jovetic :tuttosport:
same with me I expect nothing but mediocore players these days because otherwise you get let down too much. What i fail to understand is why was our club so willing to spend big when building a team e.g melo, diego etc and we weren't sucessful at that point but now we know all the team is missing is another striker and maybe a left back but their so reluctant to spend big on 1 player now were winning and were almost a complete team.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
So, there is a will to pay that 30m or not? Because it's a huge difference beetween pure 30m and 20m + card of redundant player. I can say that if we are gonna to include some our crap strikers again in whole deal, we get nothing. They want money, they need to improve their squad by adding some tall forward, and I'm sure they won't be interested in either Matri or Quagliarella. If we wanna play this game seriously we should splash out 30m and have a hope that there is some sort of buy-out clause in his contract concerning similar amount or Jovetic really want to leave and join us.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So, there is a will to pay that 30m or not? Because it's a huge difference beetween pure 30m and 20m + card of redundant player. I can say that if we are gonna to include some our crap strikers again in whole deal, we get nothing. They want money, they need to improve their squad by adding some tall forward, and I'm sure they won't be interested in either Matri or Quagliarella. If we wanna play this game seriously we should splash out 30m and have a hope that there is some sort of buy-out clause in his contract concerning similar amount or Jovetic really want to leave and join us.
I wouldn't be surprised if we tried the "cheaper" option first knowing Marotta. I'm sure our management knows it has little chance to go through so they need to prepare plan b. Maybe our management realized we need someone more decisive upfront as we struggle to beat the likes of Parma, or it's all just bs which looks like it at the moment.

Apr 24, 2012
Yeah I find it strange we can splash out 20+ million for diego and amauri but not for a top striker that would make us champions league contendors and pretty much make our squad complete. it's more risky buying a mediocore forward that costs 10+ million because we won't get any re-sale price on him probably and we will haveto buy again and again so sometimes to save money you haveto spend more....

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Well I don't think 20+Matri is a bad offer for fio. They def need an out n ourt striker. they were really struggling to threat Udine's goal. And their first goal was a lucky deflection. Once that Al hadouri or whatever his name is, came in they were much better though.
On the other hand, I'm not sure if Jojo is the answer to our problems either :boh:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I know ppl really love Jojo here and maybe/probably because I don't watch him anywhere near enough but is he really worth 30m? 30m is a lot of freakin money, if this is true I really hope he's worth it. I'm expecting 20 plus goals for 30m

Apr 24, 2012
Well I don't think 20+Matri is a bad offer for fio. They def need an out n ourt striker. they were really struggling to threat Udine's goal. And their first goal was a lucky deflection. Once that Al hadouri or whatever his name is, came in they were much better though.
On the other hand, I'm not sure if Jojo is the answer to our problems either :boh:
jovetic-matri or jovetic-vucinic up front this year dzeko or higuain next year fixed...giovinco can go to hell he's overated in my opinion

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Honestly I'd say Jovetic is worth 25m so 30m wouldn't be that bad but that's only my evaluation. People say he's a ss and we need a cf. As for me JoJo is very effective ss who scores lots of goals yet he fits our style perfectly. He's young and I can't see him being a failure in Juve while he's decent in a team like Fiorentina.

Well we'll find out soon anyway. As for now it looks like bs, I hope I'm wrong.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
La Stampa: Despite rumors sensationaly launched by some newspapers to the effect that Juventus would be willing to pay €30m for Jovetic,there is an existence of a gentleman's agreement but it has very little influence since Fiorentina dont want to let go of the player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
JoJo + Berbatov :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Wrong team tho :D

We should just wrap this up. Cavani next year (35m + Matri), or Higuain :klin:

Jovetic, Cavani/Higuain, Immobile, Boayke, and Giovinco :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

We'd have an awesome attack for the next 8-10 years :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)