Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
call me silly but I can see it going down for 30. Marotta knows he really needs to bring someone and I'm tempted to believe that he'll prefer Jovetic over Dzeko, especially under the influence of Conte.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Not like we haven't spent 30m at Juve before. If anybody is going to be paid for, its JoJo. I can see us shelling the cash for him or Cavani if there's an opening. I dunno how strong DV is, to answer to the fans after all the promises and saying JoJo isn't for sale. He has been a man of his word in the past. In order of probability, I'd say a) Cavani/Dzeko b)JoJo c) Llorente (Don't think we are in for him.)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Even if we offer €30m ,Fiorentina are going to promptly reject it,i'm sure they want to keep him for another season atleast.These reports such as 'assault on Jovetic' are all just to raise our hopes.

Worse yet we want to offer them Quags + cash which will be rejected in an instant.

Plus its very late in the window and it will be hard to for Fiorentina to find a Jovetic replacement.This simply aint happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)