Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but those two goals he just scored made Juve's life a lot tougher. Shitty has now taken note of that performance, and will offer bumper wages to the player and his team. It's going to test Delle Valle's resolve because he just promised the fans another striker and said JoJo will stay. Its going to finish interestingly for them, this mercato.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well I love Jovetic and he was my first choice for this mercato but it doesn't look like we can afford him. My opinion is that next year we might have money for him but we'll loose him in an auction to some pedo-dollar club. So maybe it would be better if he went to City freeing up Dzeko for us as I don't really see any other striker available right now (except Llorente, but Bilbao don't want to lower their demands nor we want to rise our bid for a guy with one year contract).

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
think f it in opposite terms.

imagine we have vucinic and jovetic, and wre considering buying giovinco or one of dzeko/ llorente.

i wonder how many people would be arguing for giovinco
one of the reasons ppl root for Giovinco is exactly because we already have him and we dont have to pay further +30mil, to get him...
Only the nationalists would prefer Giovinco to Jovetic and prolly not even them if JOvetic was already ours and we had to spend 30mil on Giovinco, instead of buying a top class finisher...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
one of the reasons ppl root for Giovinco is exactly because we already have him and we dont have to pay further +30mil, to get him...
Only the nationalists would prefer Giovinco to Jovetic and prolly not even them if JOvetic was already ours and we had to spend 30mil on Giovinco, instead of buying a top class finisher...
Shut it.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Ok for you transfer muppets :D

Di Marzio - Juventus will make a final assault for Jovetic, offer 22 million + Quag

SKY - Juventus are pushing for Jovetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)