Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
The only way we will get Jo Jo is if he cries to the press abou being held at the club against his will, even then it is only a very small chance and it is very late in the transfer market already, look how long it took for the likes of Fabregas and Modric to move.

Vucinic, weave your magic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should just force Quag to leave; he's done here. He's finished. At least he'll get a chance to prove himself @ Fiorentina.

I'm assuming that these reports are true, and that we have actually made an offer, or at least attempted negotiations with the Purple Rats and they stated an interest in Quag.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Won't happen though, but yeah ...

Imagine being the opposition defence, having to deal with Vucinic and Jovetic at the same time. They might not be the most lethal attacking players, but when it comes to playmaking, creating chances, attacking flow, my God... what a nightmare that would be for defenders. It's kind of a "modern" approach too. Look at Barcelona, the modern Barca never really had many "pure striker" types. They have creative, attacking players, with flair, that can open up chances to any member of the team. Goals can pop up from anywhere. So yeah, I think Jovetic would be a great, great signing, but unfortunately it's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)