Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah right...if it is true it's because Fiorentina is considering Mancini's bid. We have no money to land him.
This.

Jojo interested or not..... they will milk every penny of any possible buyer....and since we are not real madrid or any english teams... we are out of the race until we continue winning in the upcoming years and become filthy rich.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Di Marzio

English Voices assault. Once again, the Manchester City. In England, there is talk of an offer of 50 million for Jovetic Nastasic. The two jewels of Fiorentina in the viewfinder of Citizens . From the purple, however, leaked total peace of mind got nothing concrete so far to Fiorentina. And even if you were to get this proposal, the initial intention was to reject it. The real aim of the City, however, seems to be more than Nastasic Jovetic. Goal, but not yet deal: Fiorentina wants to keep his defender. And as long as there is a proposal, there will not even be discussed ...

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/jovetic-nastasic-accostati-al-city-la-situazione/

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Even though I think we're signing Llorente, I'm still dreaming about Jojo. Cavani is totally out of reach, I understand that, but I don't think Jovetic is. I think they're simply holding out for a fair market deal, frankly; I mean, look what the man did coming off major knee surgery at the age of 22. I'd have no problem seeing Beppe drop 30-35M on this guy. Or 25-27 and Qtube. He's one for the future, going to be a superstar.

People who get hysterical because they feel the club desperately needs to add a "true CF, 9", etc., well for me that is quickly overdone. What this club needs, above all, is a serious injection of quality for the attack - and Jovetic fits the bill. The team plays possession football, Conte can work with some very high quality hybrids up front; these guys can find the net. Also, losing Alex was a blow, but losing Marco isn't. The club would be adding the 8th and 9th top goal scorers to the second highest scoring offense in Serie A, meanwhile Milan loses Ibra, Napoli loses Lavezzi...

Jovetic can/has played at CF, Mirko can/has played at CF (paired with Jovetic no less), and Matri obviously knows the role. If we sub Quag out for another target option, then there's even more flexibility. Meanwhile, great competition and rotation at SS.

Would be a great move, I wish it was a priority - a move for now, and the future.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That report says Jo-Jo is still not entirely convinced of Fiorentina stay and La Viola are working on possible alternatives..Giuseppe Rossi,Lisandro Lopez,Gaston Ramirez
:shifty: Cautiously Optimistic. Oh, what the heck :tuttosport:

---------- Post added 22.08.2012 at 08:59 ----------

@Bianconero81 Go nuts
:weee: :weee: :weee:

---------- Post added 22.08.2012 at 09:00 ----------

Even though I think we're signing Llorente, I'm still dreaming about Jojo. Cavani is totally out of reach, I understand that, but I don't think Jovetic is. I think they're simply holding out for a fair market deal, frankly; I mean, look what the man did coming off major knee surgery at the age of 22. I'd have no problem seeing Beppe drop 30-35M on this guy. Or 25-27 and Qtube. He's one for the future, going to be a superstar.

People who get hysterical because they feel the club desperately needs to add a "true CF, 9", etc., well for me that is quickly overdone. What this club needs, above all, is a serious injection of quality for the attack - and Jovetic fits the bill. The team plays possession football, Conte can work with some very high quality hybrids up front; these guys can find the net. Also, losing Alex was a blow, but losing Marco isn't. The club would be adding the 8th and 9th top goal scorers to the second highest scoring offense in Serie A, meanwhile Milan loses Ibra, Napoli loses Lavezzi...

Jovetic can/has played at CF, Mirko can/has played at CF (paired with Jovetic no less), and Matri obviously knows the role. If we sub Quag out for another target option, then there's even more flexibility. Meanwhile, great competition and rotation at SS.

Would be a great move, I wish it was a priority - a move for now, and the future.
:agree: +Rep

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have stayed away from this thread, because it hurts my heart to still see the situation the way it is.

That being said.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)