Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,483
    Some offer from City was rejected apparently, no idea if it was posted. Montella also said that Jovetic would be disappointed if he left cause they are building a team in Viola.

Jul 13, 2010
    Some offer from City was rejected apparently, no idea if it was posted. Montella also said that Jovetic would be disappointed if he left cause they are building a team in Viola.
    they are biulding quite a team now, which concerns me as Jojo might not want to leave anymore

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Two ways.

A) Off the two clubs, Juve have players that Fiorentina can potentially employ on their pay roll and use to substantially strengthen the team. The potential makeweights with the right financial offer.

B) Player will. JoJo is already in Italy, and moving to one of the Italian big clubs maybe a kore tempting move for him without being completely unsettled, add to the fact that Vucinic would be a much bigger comforting factor in settling in and playing for the team.

If we are serious enough, JoJo will change his mind. Very hard to say no when an undefeated, title winning Juve come calling offering you a chance to make a name for yourself on the biggest stages. Something Fiorentina, unfortunately and with due respect cannot match. That said, if we don't get him this year, I see him being bought by PsG next year, unless Fiorentina win the league.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Two ways.

A) Off the two clubs, Juve have players that Fiorentina can potentially employ on their pay roll and use to substantially strengthen the team. The potential makeweights with the right financial offer.

B) Player will. JoJo is already in Italy, and moving to one of the Italian big clubs maybe a kore tempting move for him without being completely unsettled, add to the fact that Vucinic would be a much bigger comforting factor in settling in and playing for the team.

If we are serious enough, JoJo will change his mind. Very hard to say no when an undefeated, title winning Juve come calling offering you a chance to make a name for yourself on the biggest stages. Something Fiorentina, unfortunately and with due respect cannot match. That said, if we don't get him this year, I see him being bought by PsG next year, unless Fiorentina win the league.
    A) Which players?

B) The player's will is not that important here if the club refuses to sell.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Apparently Mancini wants him and De Rossi.

I don't think it would be very difficult for them to pull a 30M in Jovetic and 35 in De Rossi and complete the best squad in Europe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)