Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Llorente+Jojo is doable IMO, Llorente for 18-20mil, Jojo for cash+Quag+Poli\Maronne(half). I can't believe people would be complaining about having Jojo, Vucinic, Gio and Llorente.

Also, Llorente might not be fast physically but he gets involved a lot in build-up plays, makes great passes and I think he'd do GREAT with Vucinic\Jojo. Llorente+Jojo and the mercato would be 10\10 for me this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Just get this gem of a player. We'll be toothless without him up front.

---------- Post added 12.08.2012 at 17:26 ----------

Whos your favourite of all time?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
How do you guys rate all these names were linked with in terms of interest? I really dont know much about Llorente and looking at his statistics he's not a consistently performing player - 27 years old and having just finished the season that made him a payer people talk about. Who was he two years ago at 25? A nobody?

Jovetic is a top choice of mine and with all the new signings in Fiorentina they're either in a very good situation financially or planning to sell Jovetic once he's covered for. Can Fiorentina afford to pay Aquilani, Jovetic etc etc? it's not exactly Fiorentina-material players TBH..

Jovetic is a 9/10
Llorente is a 6/10
Dzeko is a 7/10
RvP is a 8/10
Doumbia is a 2/10
Lewandowski is a 9/10
Ramirez is a 7/10

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fali Ramadani "Ho commesso un errore. La Juve è un club con piccoli campioni. Firenza è il posto che desidera trascorrere il resto della mia vita. Stop mi rivolgono delle domande riguardo al mio futuro. NON HO alcun futuro. SONO destinati a fallire il resto della mia vita giocando indossando questa maglietta"

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Fali Ramadani "Ho commesso un errore. La Juve è un club con piccoli campioni. Firenza è il posto che desidera trascorrere il resto della mia vita. Stop mi rivolgono delle domande riguardo al mio futuro. NON HO alcun futuro. SONO destinati a fallire il resto della mia vita giocando indossando questa maglietta"

meaning?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How do you guys rate all these names were linked with in terms of interest? I really dont know much about Llorente and looking at his statistics he's not a consistently performing player - 27 years old and having just finished the season that made him a payer people talk about. Who was he two years ago at 25? A nobody?

Jovetic is a top choice of mine and with all the new signings in Fiorentina they're either in a very good situation financially or planning to sell Jovetic once he's covered for. Can Fiorentina afford to pay Aquilani, Jovetic etc etc? it's not exactly Fiorentina-material players TBH..

Jovetic is a 9/10
Llorente is a 6/10
Dzeko is a 7/10
RvP is a 8/10
Doumbia is a 2/10
Lewandowski is a 9/10
Ramirez is a 7/10
Who gave these ratings?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
"I made a mistake. Juve is a club with little champions (I guess meaning "few", as if Fiorentina are loaded with them). Florence is a place where I want to spend the rest of my life. Stop asking me questions about my future. i have no other future. They are desitned to fail the rest of my life while I wear this shirt"

Now, if Jovetic did indeed say this, we can absolutely forget him coming to juve now, or ever.

---------- Post added 12.08.2012 at 15:16 ----------

Of course, there could be 3 options.

#1) The original quote is lost in translation

#2) Jovetic really means it

or, and don't discount this

#3) My Italian is not nearly as good as it used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)