Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Is Fiorentina preparing to let go of Jovetic??

With Aquilani and Borja Valero, they definitely have to buy a strong and hardworking DM too.

This means that they will most likely play a 3-man midfield, and considering all their attacking players (even without Jovetic) - Fernandez, Hamdaoui, Cerci, Ljajic, Babacar and Vargas - they must play 3-man in attack too.

If playing today, IMO, they would probably form this 4-3-3:

Viviano(Neto)

Cassani(Cuadrado) - G. Rodriguez(Camporese) - Nastasic(Roncaglia) - Pasqual

Aquilani(Oliviera) - DM(Della Rocca) - Borja Valero(Lazzari)

Cerci(Ljalic) - Jovetic(El Hamdaoui/Babacar) - Fernandez(Vargas)​

Considering all the money they have spent already - plus the most likely purchase of good DM too (rumors about Gargano) it would make sence that they are counting on selling Jovetic to cover some of the costs.

Also, IMO, Jovetic´s potential would be somewhat wasted in a 4-3-3 since he won´t be able to play SS (or AML because of the purchase of Fernandez and having Vargas as backup)

However, comments from Della Valle about not selling Jovetic at any cost, could be true, if they plan to use him as CF.

Overall, I do think they are planning to let go of Jovetic.. or at least I hope so.. A LOT

Forza Juvetic:-D

Comment: I am not too familiar with El Hamdaoui, but if he is more a CF/ST than SS, it makes perfect sense to let Jovetic go when they have Babacar as backup CF/ST and Fernandez/Vargas for AML!!??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Della Valle: "I am optimistic for Jovetic, hoping that we do not look back"

Andrea Della Valle, directly from the withdrawal of Fiorentina in Moena, issued a statement on the future of Jovetic: "He's a smart guy, I hope that he does not change his mind about his future, which is in Florence."

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Della Valle: "I am optimistic for Jovetic, hoping that we do not look back"

Andrea Della Valle, directly from the withdrawal of Fiorentina in Moena, issued a statement on the future of Jovetic: "He's a smart guy, I hope that he does not change his mind about his future, which is in Florence."
What happened to "we guarantee he won't move"?

Bianconero90

Fiorentina fans singing "Chi non salta, bianconero é" and Jovetic didn't move :D:p

Jovetic is the one on the left side!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can you be more pessimistic?
I remember very well that you were one of the people who went "relax guys, nothing will happen out of the match fixing accusations"

I also remember very well that you are one of those who believe the transfer rumours that Nicholas used to bring and nothing materialized out of them.

So in this regard, I will not answer your silly question.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I remember very well that you were one of the people who went "relax guys, nothing will happen out of the match fixing accusations"

I also remember very well that you are one of those who believe the transfer rumours that Nicholas used to bring and nothing materialized out of them.

So in this regard, I will not answer your silly question.
As far as I remember I have not said anything regarding the match fixing allegations. In case I have done so, it was like most of us here in the early stages of the scandal when the issue / situation did not look very serious.

Regarding the transfer rumours and posts of @Mark and @Nicholas and the others, I can only appreciate their hard work and posting news here, making it much easier for me and I believe the others to get updated with the latest news instead of browsing and searching different sources and sites in Italian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)