Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
Marrotta needs to put a clause in Jojos contract that ensures a suitable barnet, Nai mane, is maintained at all times.

Non of this short proffessional rubbish but more
Puyol / valderamma...then I would be more than happy for Jojo to sign...adds character!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
I'm assuming he informed you of this personally?
This pretty much applies to 99% of the bullshit that people are saying in this thread. You can just as easily ask the people claiming we don't have money for this or that whether Marotta or Agnelli personally informed them of Juve's financial state.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
"Stevan must think about what he wants to do. They all talked about but not him, so it would be better than it did, if only to correct "

Viviano.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What didn't you get? It's clear as daylight.
:D

Here is a better translation (not that Nick's was bad :p)

Viviano: "Stevan should think about what he wants to do. Everyone's talking (about Stevan's future) except him, so it would be better if he says something (about his plans), even if it's out of courtesy"

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:boh:

As things stand I wouldn't think they need to sell as they already sold Behrami and Gamberini to Napoli.

A couple more signings of some value and I'll start to think they may be budgeting for selling Jovetic this summer.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
How certain is it that the purchases of fiorentina need to be backed with a sale ?
:boh:

As things stand I wouldn't think they need to sell as they already sold Behrami and Gamberini to Napoli.

A couple more signings of some value and I'll start to think they may be budgeting for selling Jovetic this summer.

Yeah that's what I was wondering about when I saw that transfer...

we need someone to do some math here :lol:

we need to know their budget now hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)