Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We can't handle Dzeko's wages. No way we can sign (get) both of them, stop dreaming.
This.

You just have to laugh whenever people keep bringing up these hypothetical scenarios on how we could sign two top players, it just won't happen, we just can't compete financially. ITs hard enough (IMO close to impossible this mercato) to even sign one top player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This.

You just have to laugh whenever people keep bringing up these hypothetical scenarios on how we could sign two top players, it just won't happen, we just can't compete financially. ITs hard enough (IMO close to impossible this mercato) to even sign one top player.
:agree:

Realistic posters :touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't leave Nick :sad:

We're not all assholes here.
:lol2:

---------- Post added 31.07.2012 at 15:42 ----------

I believe Gabbiadini is going to be great for us. I think Immobile is a bit more mature and developed right now and we could use him in our first team. We only have one CF and he could be useful.

I hope Gabbiadini can prove himself this year at Bologna...actually...have even signed him yet? I don't think so.

---------- Post added 31.07.2012 at 15:42 ----------

Maybe Gabbiadini, but Immobile did some impressive numbers last season even if it was in Serie B.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Daniele Pradè: “Cerci is not for sale, while Jovetic is definitely our player and he will do his talking on the field.”
Yeah. They want to earn the most from him and saying something like this makes us push harder and increase our offer. It's not like they're that serious i think. EVERYTHIN Fiorentina say is only to increase his price.. They are aware of our situation and the interest in their player so ofc this is ongoing until we meet their demands. (30m €) or Marrone-deal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)