Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Failed sarcasm attempt? :p

Destro is indeed a good player, but Roma paying 16 million Euros + 3 million in player valuation, gives the purple rats every right to value Jovetic (the clearly superior talent) at 30 million Euros.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Destro is indeed a good player, but Roma paying 16 million Euros + 3 million in player valuation, gives the purple rats every right to value Jovetic (the clearly superior talent) at 30 million Euros.
And they have every right to do so...

Only if they accept players included in the deal :D

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Marotta and Paratici didn’t give up on Jovetic deal. They’re counting on the players will and waiting for some sales to improve the offer (Ziegler and Melo)

Curva

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Na. Definite truth in that. In fact, I have a feeling we could move for both players to sort out the attack this summer. I dunno why but I'm getting a feeling Jovetic and Dzeko on loan are real possibilities with Matri being sold to Meelan.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Na. Definite truth in that. In fact, I have a feeling we could move for both players to sort out the attack this summer. I dunno why but I'm getting a feeling Jovetic and Dzeko on loan are real possibilities with Matri being sold to Meelan.
Perhaps you're right, but it will come as a great surprise if we're actually financially able to move for both of them. That's at the very least 40m cash, in addition to some players included in the Jovetic deal, because I don't see us getting Edin on loan.
At least in the previous years that's something we weren't able to do after already spending some ~50m eur on Isla, Asamoah, Seba, Leali, Caceres etc.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Melo, Krasic, Ziegler, Matri all on the table to be sold. Dzeko on a salary of 6.5mil, and is willing to reduce that to 5m. Why is it difficult to get both this summer, with JoJo on a salary of less than 4m, and let's not forget Gigi, our highest paid player just took a wage cut of 2m. Improbable but not impossible. Way too much pessimism if you people think nobody will come in the mercato, and y'all believe the news way too much. This finish is going to be one, even Moggi will be proud of. Setting itself up nicely.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pessimistic lol ?No its not a realistic scenario..And if Dzeko is available on loan Milan would have been the first ones to snap him up..Its quite obvious that they're pushing for an outright sale.

Jul 20, 2012
Melo, Krasic, Ziegler, Matri all on the table to be sold. Dzeko on a salary of 6.5mil, and is willing to reduce that to 5m. Why is it difficult to get both this summer, with JoJo on a salary of less than 4m, and let's not forget Gigi, our highest paid player just took a wage cut of 2m. Improbable but not impossible. Way too much pessimism if you people think nobody will come in the mercato, and y'all believe the news way too much. This finish is going to be one, even Moggi will be proud of. Setting itself up nicely.
I just read that Matri or Quags will ONLY be sold if we get a top player. I doubt we can get both and Juventus can afford the wages of Dzeko

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm sure Vidal would disagree. ;)
Marrone to make his way up to 1st Battallion 2nd Class Infintry USMC.

You heard it here first.

Marchisio 1st Class Airman Lance Corporal, USMC

Vidal 1st Klasse Geschwaderkommodore

Pirlo Brigadier General

Sergio Head Nurse 3rd Battalion , 8th Infintry

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Not at all. Italians seem to think he's the next Vierri. Jovetic is a much more accomplished player so if Fiorentina want 30 then I agree, they have every right.

---------- Post added 31.07.2012 at 23:52 ----------

I'm assuming he informed you of this personally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)