Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (124 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Jovetic is saying nothing in Fiorentina's pre season camp.

Sure sounds like a player who wants to stay.
You mean not talking about his future or not talking in general? Its pretty evident he wants a move. Is situation will open up in a few days, no wonder Juve have asked for 4-5 days for Poli from Samp. It's related to this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know and I do like it here. However it sucks to be ridiculed for posting news.
That's part of the job, dummy.

But the glory that follows after you correctly predict something....ahh. That beats all the laughs and ridiculing. You seem to have forgotten the glory days of Badass Devil after Vidal joined Juve.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Don't take it to heart Nico, there are a lot of people on here (present company included) who enjoy your transfer posts. Doesn't matter whether they're speculation or fact, they get people talking either way.

The Aguero smile was funny though ;) :nico:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
There would be no point in having these threads if people didn't want to read rumours and what not. I do however to some extend agree that certain 'news' is brought across as being proper inside info rather than some rumour from TMW or some random guy who works for Goal.com. I don't like the way people act like they know shit all the time, calling done deals and what not.

In other words, people take this guru business too seriously.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
You like me right Ken? I can confirm that RVP will play for Juve. :donedeal: :numnum: GREEN :tuttosport:

:p
I do like you Mark, I like Nick as well. I've no problem with the gurus in general, they save me time not having to go through all kinds of rumours to find Juve-related stuff. Also, I don't like having to read these websites after having them translated by Google. I appreciate the work you guys do, it's just the way in which the news is brought sometimes, well.. you know what I mean.

Oh, and.. bastard. :p

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There would be no point in having these threads if people didn't want to read rumours and what not. I do however to some extend agree that certain 'news' is brought across as being proper inside info rather than some rumour from TMW or some random guy who works for Goal.com. I don't like the way people act like they know shit all the time, calling done deals and what not.

In other words, people take this guru business too seriously.
:howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)