Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
DV has apparently told him and his agent that they have up to 31st July to come out openly and express their desire to be part of Fiorentina's project or express a desire to move on, so the fans have an answer one way or another. That might change a few things I'd imagine.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
DV has apparently told him and his agent that they have up to 31st July to come out openly and express their desire to be part of Fiorentina's project or express a desire to move on, so the fans have an answer one way or another. That might change a few things I'd imagine.
If this is true, then I was right. DV want to blame it on Jovetić so he'll be clean in eyes of Viola's fans. This way he earns money from his sale and no one blames him. Those statements of him were worthless and he knew it from the beginning. Let's see what happens next.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
They usually are worthless, but people went berzerk over them anyway. I guess people were waiting for a " We hope to sell Jovetic to Juventus because they are the reigning champions of Italy and we want to make their fans happy ".

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yesterday you tell me you're not coming back on tuZ and stay at VS and here you are today. :p
That's because he read on VS that some random person was on a Fiorentina training session and Jovetic did not say a word, things got analysed, analysed further on and reported as a strong signal as Agüero's smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)