Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well some of these owners are very well aware that we wont be offering the money they desire ,i mean either we are penny pinching or trying to offer counterparts which Serie A teams are not interested these days as they desire cash only nowadays,seeing how guys like Zamparini have had success in milking good money of their players..Sad but true..

Whereas from abroad you can always get big cash offers which was it this Viola president is holding out for most probably.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not so sure about this. The fact that the owner, sporting director, random fucker working for club all came out to strongly deny that he is leaving makes me believe something is up. Clearly Jovetic wants out, and he hasn't made an offer to come out to deny or confirm anything, nor has his agent. This isn't over :shifty:

I say 23 Million + Marrone Co-own ensures Jovetic.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I'm not so sure about this. The fact that the owner, sporting director, random $#@!er working for club all came out to strongly deny that he is leaving makes me believe something is up. Clearly Jovetic wants out, and he hasn't made an offer to come out to deny or confirm anything, nor has his agent. This isn't over :shifty:

I share the same opinion.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not so sure about this. The fact that the owner, sporting director, random fucker working for club all came out to strongly deny that he is leaving makes me believe something is up. Clearly Jovetic wants out, and he hasn't made an offer to come out to deny or confirm anything, nor has his agent. This isn't over :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pffft...agree to disagree to agree. :tup:
I'm confused now :confused: If you agree to disagree to agree, that means that you finally do agree :D
No, that means that he doesn't agree. o_O
no , i think you are agreeing to disagree to agree :D

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 22:11 ----------

exactly
:lol: Ah, fuck it. It's almost 3.30 am here. I can't decipher encrypted codes @ this time :D
husted

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I think people are overreacting to the news of him not coming as they were overreacting to the news of him coming. I wouldn't read too much into Marotta's words, I even expected him to respond like that after Jovetic was said to be pulled out of market. There's no severe competition going over Jovetic. No richer/more attractive club than Juve are chasing him, no need to make hasty decisions/statements. I think it's exactly what we all expected the board to do over all these years after Calciopoli; not to bowing down to whatever other clubs demand. There's still time, it's more than obvious to me that the coach has asked for a top striker, it's even more obvious that Juve are seriously keen on Jovetic, it's unlikely to lose him to another club, there are other options they can consider and they have to try their best to lower the inflated price (what I believe they would finally pay if they didn't find better solutions). All in all, I don't think anything has dramatically changed.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I think people are overreacting to the news of him not coming as they were overreacting to the news of him coming. I wouldn't read too much in Marotta's words, I even expected him to respond like that after Jovetic was said to be pulled out of market. There's no severe competition going over Jovetic. No richer/more attractive club than Juve are chasing him, no need to make hasty decisions/statements. I think it's exactly what we all expected the board to do over all these years after Calciopoli; not to bowing down to whatever other clubs demand. There's still time, it's more than obvious to me that the coach has asked for a top striker, it's even more obvious that Juve are seriously keen on Jovetic, it's unlikely to lose him to another club, there are other options they can consider and they have to try their best to lower the inflated price (what I believe they would finally pay if they didn't find better solutions). All in all, I don't think anything has dramatically changed.
Exactly.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I think people are overreacting to the news of him not coming as they were overreacting to the news of him coming. I wouldn't read too much into Marotta's words, I even expected him to respond like that after Jovetic was said to be pulled out of market. There's no severe competition going over Jovetic. No richer/more attractive club than Juve are chasing him, no need to make hasty decisions/statements. I think it's exactly what we all expected the board to do over all these years after Calciopoli; not to bowing down to whatever other clubs demand. There's still time, it's more than obvious to me that the coach has asked for a top striker, it's even more obvious that Juve are seriously keen on Jovetic, it's unlikely to lose him to another club, there are other options they can consider and they have to try their best to lower the inflated price (what I believe they would finally pay if they didn't find better solutions). All in all, I don't think anything has dramatically changed.
It doesn't matter, most people seem to enjoy the rollercoaster-feeling of going up and down with extreme pace. I'm sure some have committed suicide by now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)