Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not really. I barely slept. I'm still aggrieved and annoyed. Maybe I'll go out and get wasted tonight. I have two dates tomorrow, so I guess I should be fine then :D

Thanks for the concern Bro :pint: :beer:

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
That's not really a problem. Once I score that booty, it'll be back to square one in a few days after the verdicts are announced, and our mercato plans are compromised :sigh:
But, seriously, hope you feel better. Go get some poon. If the verict on Conte lands, get slosh in Bangkok to easy the pain. :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Everybody is just overreacting a bit too much. Marrotta cannot be saying it's in the bag in the first week of august when he knows this negotiation is going to go down to the wire on three fronts, JoJo, RvP and Dzeko which are interlinked and will have a knock on effect. The same with Paxzini. The best thing to do at this time is keep your options open and see how the Market evolves. The last month has the most dynamic scenarios which is why he can't be knee jerking and making counteroffers everywhere. It's very clear that we know who we want are after and those targets don't change overnight. If Delle Valle was so serious about keeping JoJo, how come he didn't squash reports at the first instance of them building up? Yes, that's right, because he's playing himself into the game. He chose to very conveniently take his player off the market when our interest was documented to be at it's peak. He knows we are interested and he's choosing to squeeze every penny out of us for his golden goose. I'd take all these statements with a pinch of salt as should all of us. Just because Beppe or DV said something, it counts for nothing when we aren't even in August. If JoJo really wasn't on the market, he'd have been taken off like Higuain was, at the first instance of any interest. Either way, I believe we are most genuinely in for RvP followed by JoJo and Dzeko.
What's up with you and long posts these days? :D

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,819
    Why would it change all of a sudden?
    Because Jovetic is too amazing not to sign if available :sigh:

Anyway, even if we don't get to sign him I think we'll get a kickass striker. I refuse to believe that's Pazzini because judging by Marrota's words it can't be Pazzini.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Because Jovetic is too amazing not to sign if available :sigh:

Anyway, even if we don't get to sign him I think we'll get a kickass striker. I refuse to believe that's Pazzini because judging by Marrota's words it can't be Pazzini.
    Who? I don't think we'll get anyone better than Pazzini.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)