Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I tell you this.

First week of August they'll be a Montenegrin party in my pants.
Look at this too.

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 09:42 ----------

The deal is in the hot stages. Every other track has been put on hold so we can close the Jovetic deal.
I can go on forever.

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 09:44 ----------

Ohh aye , i totally forgot his informer :lol2:

Alen and Gagi too :D
I don't believe a word Alen says if it not about statistics.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Reposting what other so called experts are guessing is what it takes to become a guru around here. It's been said countless times before, but until you see the player signing the contract don't believe a thing.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
We can never say never. Let's just chill to the last minute of the mercato. I just hope for an improvement of Quag/Matri. Dzeko, Torres and hell... even Carroll would suffice. I just hope we don't get Pazzo as the "star" signing...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
We can never say never. Let's just chill to the last minute of the mercato. I just hope for an improvement of Quag/Matri. Dzeko, Torres and hell... even Carroll would suffice. I just hope we don't get Pazzo as the "star" signing...
:yuck:

Even if we sign Pazzini, it won't be as the star signing...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Everybody is just overreacting a bit too much. Marrotta cannot be saying it's in the bag in the first week of august when he knows this negotiation is going to go down to the wire on three fronts, JoJo, RvP and Dzeko which are interlinked and will have a knock on effect. The same with Paxzini. The best thing to do at this time is keep your options open and see how the Market evolves. The last month has the most dynamic scenarios which is why he can't be knee jerking and making counteroffers everywhere. It's very clear that we know who we want are after and those targets don't change overnight. If Delle Valle was so serious about keeping JoJo, how come he didn't squash reports at the first instance of them building up? Yes, that's right, because he's playing himself into the game. He chose to very conveniently take his player off the market when our interest was documented to be at it's peak. He knows we are interested and he's choosing to squeeze every penny out of us for his golden goose. I'd take all these statements with a pinch of salt as should all of us. Just because Beppe or DV said something, it counts for nothing when we aren't even in August. If JoJo really wasn't on the market, he'd have been taken off like Higuain was, at the first instance of any interest. Either way, I believe we are most genuinely in for RvP followed by JoJo and Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)