Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's the other members who are vastly over rating him. The fact that he is the best or most clinical is irrelevant, because Italy lacks any good traditional center forwards at this point in time. (Balotelli being the exception).

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think some of you people are underrating the importance of us getting a top quality striker this Summer, mainly because of the repetitive (and sometimes exaggerated) statements from members such as Bianconero81. I don't think it would affect us much in Serie A, but I do hope we're trying to have a good run in the CL and we won't be just 'having an experience', as I don't see us being any threat to the other top teams with such a forward line up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Funny how people suddenly disrate pazzini, despite him beeing the most clinical italian forward after di natale
I look back and see what Italy has produced in terms of strikers since Vieri and I see rubbish, empty names, even Di Natale and all his greatness is nothing but a mediocre side striker that does nothing on the international level.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Seriously, Fuck Marotta and all his fucking supporters. If Pazzini is the big signing of August, then fuck this shit.

Goodbye Serie A, and welcome CL humiliation. That's why Marotta can never be like Moggi. A real ace at attracting the big guns.

Cue the haters and Marotta apologists....

What fucking excuse do we have this fucking season? Serie A champs, one year in a new stadium, sound finances, and the CL, and we can't even sign a player from the fucking relegation strugglers aka Purple Rats? :howler:
Just saw this now :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)