Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
Seriously, Fuck Marotta and all his fucking supporters. If Pazzini is the big signing of August, then fuck this shit.

Goodbye Serie A, and welcome CL humiliation. That's why Marotta can never be like Moggi. A real ace at attracting the big guns.

Cue the haters and Marotta apologists....

What fucking excuse do we have this fucking season? Serie A champs, one year in a new stadium, sound finances, and the CL, and we can't even sign a player from the fucking relegation strugglers aka Purple Rats? :howler:

Thank you Andy for having shared with us this gem.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Whatever. This is just so frustrating. Our attack is easily one of the most average in Serie A, and definitely won't instill fear in anyone.

I'm sure the rest of Europe are quaking in their boots at the prospect of facing the mighty Quag, Matri, and Gio :scared: :howler: Vucinic is the only one who can potentially do shit in Europe. As for Pazzini :howler: Solid option off the bench at best. If he is our star signing in attack, then may the gods of football have mercy on us.

As things stand, we still haven't addressed our weaknesses in both the attack, and @ the LWB position. I sincerely hope Conte, Bonnuci, and Pepe don't get suspended, otherwise matters are going to be even worse.

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 07:45 ----------

Thank you Andy for having shared with us this gem.
Trust me, you'll be needing this more than me come next season, if we end up with Pazzini as our "star signing." :howler:

Jul 1, 2010
Whatever. This is just so frustrating. Our attack is easily one of the most average in Serie A, and definitely won't instill fear in anyone.
Name me five better attacks then ours. Only Inter's and Napoli's would fit in that category.

I never believed we need a star signing either. What we need is the right player for our formation/tactics, and Dzeko/Pazzini fit the bill.

Jul 20, 2012
Trequartista is right no one has a better attack then us in Serie and from Inter they only have Milito and same with Napoli, they only have Cavani while we have a group of talent, whether they be scoring only 10+ goals Napoli and Inter rely on one person to score while Juventus get goals from everywhere i think if Buffon scored last season then every player would have scored at least 1 goal last season lol

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I'm sorry but i agree with B81.
We needed to create more than anyone against average sides to score,20 or even more tries to score and stuff like that are unacceptable and our midfielders, or defenders had to step up so that we'd score(Vidal,Marchisio,Bonucci even Licht) we needed a world class CF, every fucking one knew that and there is a chance we will end up with a Pazzini.
It's be a crime, after the whole Aguero saga, i know we got the scudetto but that doesn't mean we should be relaxed, the CL is a whole new deal and I hope it's in our goals for the new season.
Didn't read lol posts for reply are welcome.I'm drank anyway :D :D :D
Cheers brothers.

Btw forza Ale :touched:

Jul 1, 2010
Milan has a better attack. Lazio. Fiorentina will if they keep Jojo.

It's CL I'm worried about. I don't wanna go out early.
Milan? Pato will be injured as always. Cassano is good but he alone won't score the goals and El Sharaawy is still raw.

Lazio? Klose is lethal but apart from him, meh. Hernanes is very good but too inconsistent and they lack a quality SS.

Fiorentina? All they have is Jovetic, our attack is definitely better.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Honestly. I've grown to accept that Pazzini will be our only move for a forward.

Vucinic, Giovinco, Pazzini, Quagliarella, Pepe/Isla.

If Giovinco plays like he did last season, Vucinic stays consistent, and Pazzini is clinical in front of net...we can do a lot IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)