Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Seriously, Fuck Marotta and all his fucking supporters. If Pazzini is the big signing of August, then fuck this shit.

Goodbye Serie A, and welcome CL humiliation. That's why Marotta can never be like Moggi. A real ace at attracting the big guns.

Cue the haters and Marotta apologists....

What fucking excuse do we have this fucking season? Serie A champs, one year in a new stadium, sound finances, and the CL, and we can't even sign a player from the fucking relegation strugglers aka Purple Rats? :howler:
Oh for FUCKS SAKE, chill the FUCK out

goodbye serie a ?
tell me more about we improved the freaking best defence and midfield off the league
tell me more about how milan sold their only world class defender, and ibra who was 70% of the reason they were contending with us
tell me more about how napoli lost a very important player, whilst insigne isnt gonna fill his boots just yet, and the entire serie a knows about hamsic and cavani by now
1 injury from those 2 and its goodbye napoli

Tell me more about how we are supposed to sign a city player that isnt allowed to leave, a real madrid player not allowed to leave, are able to sign a 70mil striker from napoli, offer oilwages to rvp.

Tell me more about how pazzini got sampdoria in CL and allmost everytime scored +50% games he playd, in crappy teams

Tell me more about how transfer directors are fair with their statements, and never lie in the press

Why is it so hard to see the strikermarket is still closed in europe, we dont got the finances to break it open, and its not marotta's fault that he isnt allowed 30 mil on a single player

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
Well Vuci retweeted this tonight:

Mario Nikolovski ‏@mario00000000
@VucinicOfficial Brate, molim te vikni Joja u Juventusu, da negledam onog Matrija vise... i uzmi neki drugi broj jer 9 ga bije maler...
Retweeted by Mirko Vucinic
Basically it says something along the lines: Brother, please call Jojo to Juventus, so I won't be watching Matri any more...and take some other number than 9, it brings bad luck.

This might mean something.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Jack called it again :lol:

I don't want to care anymore. Whatever happens next; we will definitely be competing for the Scudetto. In CL - I don't know.

No matter what - I love Juventus per sempre.
May you all have a nice summer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)