Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is a fuckin' lie :lol:

Lol, he's lying. It's one thing if Fiorentina take Jo-Jo off the market and we don't get him, but what Marotta says is a lie. Jovetic didn't ask for a transfer by accident, Fiorentina didn't take him off the market by accident, Della Valle didn't say that they got a 25m eur offer for Jojo by accident and all the football experts and newspapers in Italy (as well as Jo-Jo's Montenegro) didn't just invent those Juve-Jovetic links.
I love you Alen. Please give me hope. I trust in you and all the Balkan Brothers on Tuz. I'll treat all of you to a meal of seafood and tons of booze once you come my way :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'm the most worried about Bonucci.

For Bonucci to be gone is a huge blow.

If Conte can still train the team, mentor the team, and motivate the team and sit in the stands during the games then we will be fine from the coaching aspect.

Pepe is replaceable. Sure it hurts a bit, but definitely not as much as Bonucci or Conte. We have Isla who could fill in Pepe's shoes and probably even better. We just have no depth now in that position but I guess we can always switch to a 3-5-2.
Yeah i'm really worried about Bonucci,he was getting better and better :cry:
O so Conte will countinue here ? :weee:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I love you Alen. Please give me hope. I trust in you and all the Balkan Brothers on Tuz. I'll treat all of you to a meal of seafood and tons of booze once you come my way :D
He is just saying Marotta is lying about not getting close to Jovetic.

Even Alen knows Jovetic is gone now.

I hate you, Alen. :stuckup:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
This is a fuckin' lie :lol:

Lol, he's lying. It's one thing if Fiorentina take Jo-Jo off the market and we don't get him, but what Marotta says is a lie. Jovetic didn't ask for a transfer by accident, Fiorentina didn't take him off the market by accident, Della Valle didn't say that they got a 25m eur offer for Jojo by accident and all the football experts and newspapers in Italy (as well as Jo-Jo's Montenegro) didn't just invent those Juve-Jovetic links.
You know very well that Marotta can't lie.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
This is a $#@!in' lie :lol:

Nemoj da se zaebavas so ovoj od egzoticnata drzava, gotov e da dobie nerven slom.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm sorry, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Marrotta called Delle Valle's bluff. Very clear mind games going on between the two parties. Delle Valle says they rejected an offer for JoJo, and Marrotta comes out saying we've never been in touch with them, only a week or so after admitting openly that JoJo is a player we like. He's just playing to Fiorentina's tune when they say they rejected 25m because they know well enough that Juve have money to spend this summer and are playing hardball. Anyone remember the Poli situation? We almost had that deal wrapped overnight but now its on hold, which only indicates that we were never buying him for ourselves in the first place and if we were all of a sudden, it was to replace an outgoing player, Marrone in all likelihood. Also, notice how when asked about RvP, he only went on to describe the player and didn't say anything we domt already know. I don't expect Delle Valle as the owner to come out and say that JoJo is on the mercato given the season they've had and I domt expect Beppe to come out and say we are after RvP and JoJo either. We are definitely going to be getting one of the above two or as a worst case Dzeko imo. In fact there was evem talk of a 20m bid for the player the minute there were rumours that Shitty were offering RvP the best salary. There is something brewing for sure, its just slowed a little with the new developments on the Bonnucci and Conte fronts. I think it is in our best interests to see how the Market develops over the next couple of weeks because it'll help us negotiate a better deal for ourselves once everybody lays their cards on the table. This is what seems to be going on.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can't give you hope. If Fiorentina don't want to sell him under any condition (unless it's a really crazy offer) then they won't. But Marotta is lying to the media when he says that Juve weren't after Jovetic.

If what he says is true, then every single TV station and newspaper was shamelessly lying the readers. All those Di Marzio and other guys were just inventing things (13m+Matri+Pazienza etc). Ex-Juve players, Savicevic, Dunga etc., were commenting on this potential transfer and saying if it would be good or bad. If there were no strong contacts, trust me that Savicevic, Montenegro and entire Italy weren't gonna be talking so much about Jovetic to Juve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't understand you Marotta...
What is there you don't understand? He has said it many times:

- No bidding wars
- We don't buy players according to the demands of the selling club
- We are the ones who come with the offer to buy
- We look for opportunities

None of these applied to any of the dreams that many here dreamed of. It all started with Cavani, then Van Persie and lately Jovetic. I did not believe any of them was coming considering the guidelines of mercato set by Marotta yet members tried to convince me with Di Marzio and other journalists who sell bullshit to gain audience.

About Jovetic, a few days ago Fiorentina announced that they want to convince him to stay, that was something reliable and now Marotta confirmed it. Some reality check around here was needed. Now expect Pazzini to arrive and Marotta to close the mercato right after, it's so typical.

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 23:21 ----------

So he only tried for RvP? That's it?
I am sure he did not even try there either, he probably only asked and not even bothered continue.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The news doesn't sound too good for us, but I don't believe what Della Valle and Marotta say. The first would probably be killed if he said he wants to sell JoJo, the second must not say publicly what club's plans are. If JoJo leaves Della Valle will blame it on Jovetić. If it doesn't happen though, let's hope Giovinco turns out to be good enough to carry our attack along with Vucinić. Matri and Quag are both good bench players, nothing more.

Just like many here I don't like the idea "let's wait for someone to be available for cheap" but it looks like we have no choice. We collected no money from sales so we can't afford Jovetić, simple as that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What is there you don't understand? He has said it many times:

- No bidding wars
- We are the ones who come with the offer to buy
- We look for opportunities

None of these applied to any of the dreams that many here dreamed of. It all started with Cavani, then Van Persie and lately Jovetic. I did not believe any of them was coming considering the guidelines of mercato set by Marotta yet members tried to convince me with Di Marzio and other journalists who sell bullshit to gain audience.

About Jovetic, a few days ago Fiorentina announced that they want to convince him to stay, that was something reliable and now Marotta confirmed it. Some reality check around here was needed. Now expect Pazzini to arrive and Marotta to close the mercato right after, it's so typical.

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 23:21 ----------

I am sure he did not even try there either, he probably only asked and not even bothered continue.
Its all changing with these suspensions though. Suddenly, our entire market plan has been turned on its head.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
LOL.

Those two can't even go in the same sentence.

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 22:31 ----------

Nobody said there's no time left. Disappointment is because of Jovetic not arriving.
Melo is more than happy with Pazzini as our top signing, no point discussing with him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He has said it many times:

He surely didn't follow this promise of his. In two occasions he was forced to accept the selling club's demand (Quag and Matri) because we had no time and we had to react. But he broke this promise last year too with Vucinic. Roma were claiming how they don't intend to sell Mirko for less than 15m and they might accept a direct swap with Marchisio. Juve were pushing for a 12m eur tops purchase, yet in the end Aguero went to City and we paid those demanded 15m euro.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Marotta only breaks his promise and has a hard on when it involves some shitty over rated Italian striker. All of a sudden he becomes adept at overspending.

5 million here, 3 million there, 5 million on Padoin, 13 million on Martinez, that kinda shit.

But 30 Million for JoJo? Heck no! Let's pay 18 million for Matri instead :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)