Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm drunk and I'm fucking angry. I also have to go to work in like 3 hours! Potential 6 month ban for Conte, no RVP, and no JoJo. I need pussy.

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 03:55 ----------

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm drunk and I'm fucking angry. I also have to go to work in like 3 hours! Potential 6 month ban for Conte, no RVP, and no JoJo. I need pussy.

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 03:55 ----------

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
So maybe you should log out of Tuz and come back tomorrow sober after getting laid.

Just log out before you get into trouble.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm just seriously pissed. Why can't we get a decent attacker for once? Just fucking once? When was the last time we got a decent striker? I can't even fucking remember! We let Trez go, only to end up with the likes of Quag and Matri. Absolutely disgusting and barfworthy!
It is pretty ridiculous. But lately my mind has been thinking a little Moneyball as applied to footie. I'm wondering if it's better, and more cost-effective, for a team to emphasize a killer midfield that can score than to weight most of its goalscoring duties on super expensive forwards who can be double-teamed out of a match as single points of failure.

The numbers would have to prove it, but going undefeated last season with our forwards was proof to me that scoring forwards aren't everything -- even if an Ibra can make a contender out of a chump.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Common man,both of us know we are going to win Serie A,as long Conte is here :D
As for CHL we don't have chances,we should play 2/3 years there so we may can win it .

I don't care about RvP,Jovetic i always knew they wasn't comming here,i'm worried about Conte/Bonucci/Pepe .
I'm the most worried about Bonucci.

For Bonucci to be gone is a huge blow.

If Conte can still train the team, mentor the team, and motivate the team and sit in the stands during the games then we will be fine from the coaching aspect.

Pepe is replaceable. Sure it hurts a bit, but definitely not as much as Bonucci or Conte. We have Isla who could fill in Pepe's shoes and probably even better. We just have no depth now in that position but I guess we can always switch to a 3-5-2.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You're saying this..You know the Milan fans actually have it worse lol.
Fuck Milan! Who gives a fuck about them? We are not in the same situation. I still have hope. JoJo will push for a deal, and come to us. Please JoJo. I don't want to see us with an attacking line up of Quag, Matri, Vuci, Gio, and Pazzini next season. That's one solid striker, a midget, and 3 mediocre Italians.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It is pretty ridiculous. But lately my mind has been thinking a little Moneyball as applied to footie. I'm wondering if it's better, and more cost-effective, for a team to emphasize a killer midfield that can score than to weight most of its goalscoring duties on super expensive forwards who can be double-teamed out of a match as single points of failure.

The numbers would have to prove it, but going undefeated last season with our forwards was proof to me that scoring forwards aren't everything -- even if an Ibra can make a contender out of a chump.
This.

We are building off an undefeated league season...a defense that had the best record in Europe. We are making it even better and stronger...nothing wrong with that. Last season everyone was shitting bricks about "what happens if Pirlo gets injured"...now, we can say Asamoah, Marrone, Pogba, Giach, and even Isla...3 new players we wouldn't have if we spent our budget on a superstar striker. We would be in the same bought if 'Pirlo got injured". That is just one example. I could do one for the defense too but I think it isn't necessary now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:sheik: I love you man. Thanks for the concern :D

I'll be fine. I'm just really upset Cam. JoJo :sad:

Our dream man; you, Sergio, and I :cry:
No worries, I had my meltdown already in the Conte thread earlier. Its out of the system, lets just worry more about this on August 31st if nothing changes.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marotta said:
“As for Jovetic, it’s only right that Fiorentina ruled he is off the market. We never even tried to get close to him"
This is a fuckin' lie :lol:

Lol, he's lying. It's one thing if Fiorentina take Jo-Jo off the market and we don't get him, but what Marotta says is a lie. Jovetic didn't ask for a transfer by accident, Fiorentina didn't take him off the market by accident, Della Valle didn't say that they got a 25m eur offer for Jojo by accident and all the football experts and newspapers in Italy (as well as Jo-Jo's Montenegro) didn't just invent those Juve-Jovetic links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)