Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Seriously, Fuck Marotta and all his fucking supporters. If Pazzini is the big signing of August, then fuck this shit.

Goodbye Serie A, and welcome CL humiliation. That's why Marotta can never be like Moggi. A real ace at attracting the big guns.

Cue the haters and Marotta apologists....

What fucking excuse do we have this fucking season? Serie A champs, one year in a new stadium, sound finances, and the CL, and we can't even sign a player from the fucking relegation strugglers aka Purple Rats? :howler:

:howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seriously, Fuck Marotta and all his fucking supporters. If Pazzini is the big signing of August, then fuck this shit.

Goodbye Serie A, and welcome CL humiliation. That's why Marotta can never be like Moggi. A real ace at attracting the big guns.

What fucking excuse do we have this fucking season? Serie A champs, one year in a new stadium, sound finances, and the CL, and we can't even sign a player from the fucking relegation strugglers aka Purple Rats? :howler:
I suppose since Chelsea and Barcelona couldn't sign him either, that makes us as good as them, right? :confused:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Hey Red. Thanks for the infraction. You aren't even a fucking Juventus supporter, so what the fuck do you care? Go back to supporting your little shitty band of Red soldiers from Aberdeen.
Honestly man, don't let it get to you.

The mercato is only torture, unless you're PSG and Manchester City fan, we should just attempt to distance ourselves away from the mercato because it only leads to disappointment.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If you can't take the repercussions like a man, don't dish it out!
I'm just seriously pissed. Why can't we get a decent attacker for once? Just fucking once? When was the last time we got a decent striker? I can't even fucking remember! We let Trez go, only to end up with the likes of Quag and Matri. Absolutely disgusting and barfworthy!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If you can't take the repercussions like a man, don't dish it out!
what if you are a girl?

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 16:52 ----------

I'm just seriously pissed. Why can't we get a decent attacker for once? Just fucking once? When was the last time we got a decent striker? I can't even fucking remember! We let Trez go, only to end up with the likes of Quag and Matri. Absolutely disgusting and barfworthy!
According to Ahmed, Matri is a decent attacker. :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Honestly man, don't let it get to you.

The mercato is only torture, unless you're PSG and Manchester City fan, we should just attempt to distance ourselves away from the mercato because it only leads to disappointment.
You're saying this..You know the Milan fans actually have it worse lol.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Common man,both of us know we are going to win Serie A,as long Conte is here :D
As for CHL we don't have chances,we should play 2/3 years there so we may can win it .

I don't care about RvP,Jovetic i always knew they wasn't comming here,i'm worried about Conte/Bonucci/Pepe .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)