Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
a bit more clinical then pazzini, a whole lot more complete

Thing is, pazzo can come for a cheap, whilst dzeko is not moving as long as city dont purchase a new striker.

I said it once and i say it again, its eighter jovetic and pazzini, or lucky on rvp, or waiting till striker market kicks off

suggesting anyone else then pazzo, rvp or jovetic, is silly

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,623
    a bit more clinical then pazzini
    LOL.

Those two can't even go in the same sentence.

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 22:31 ----------

Lol at the melodrama. It's frickin July, relax a little!
    Nobody said there's no time left. Disappointment is because of Jovetic not arriving.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Fuck this shit! So apparently Marotta said we were never even close to Jovetic, and RVP's demands are too much. Let's just stick with the shitty attack we have now. Conte implicated, no JoJo or RVP. Such a disgusting day!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Only if he's replacing Matri (which I still don't understand because IMO Matri is a better player and I'd keep him).

As a top player? He's not a top player, not even close..
    Marotta sees the situation differently.

Literally, that eye is fucked.

Lol at the melodrama. It's frickin July, relax a little!
    Same shit, different summer. We are all a bit frustrated right now. Terrible day.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Marotta does this every summer... right before the season ends he claims Champions are ready to sign for us... then as June comes and goes it's a 'top player of quality'... by July, it's 'a player not with a big name but can improve our quality'... end of august we get a toni, borriello, or a pazzini.
    LoL

Press: So Marotta, u were after RVP?:donedeal:
    Marotta: He is a true champ, but nah:nico:
    Press: Oh, so it was Jovetic then.:juventus:
    Marotta: OMG Jojo!!! *faps*. He is indeed a very talented player, but nah we dont talk with Viola.:nico:
    Press: hehe nice, So it was Destro then?:shifty:
    Marot: He is a very good player, so roma got a good deal. Niet.:nico:
    Press: So who the fuck are u looking to buy then?:andy2:
    Marotta: I dont know who to buy. deal with it!:MJ:

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,630
    Nah, c'mon guys, we'll end up with a good player.

I think those eye jokes are really disgusting. Seriously, not funny.. it's rather sad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Seriously, Fuck Marotta and all his fucking supporters. If Pazzini is the big signing of August, then fuck this shit.

Goodbye Serie A, and welcome CL humiliation. That's why Marotta can never be like Moggi. A real ace at attracting the big guns.

Cue the haters and Marotta apologists....

What fucking excuse do we have this fucking season? Serie A champs, one year in a new stadium, sound finances, and the CL, and we can't even sign a player from the fucking relegation strugglers aka Purple Rats? :howler:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Pool don't want to sell Suarez right?
    What's the situation in Dortmund? Lewandowski stays?
    Does Cavani's wife want out of Napoli?
    SAF won't sell Lazy Berba to us after being pissed about Pogba.
    Di Matteo wants to keep Torres.
    Higuain stays in Madrid right?

:boh:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Seriously, Fuck Marotta and all his fucking supporters. If Pazzini is the big signing of August, then fuck this shit.

Goodbye Serie A, and welcome CL humiliation. That's why Marotta can never be like Moggi. A real ace at attracting the big guns.

What fucking excuse do we have this fucking season? Serie A champs, one year in a new stadium, sound finances, and the CL, and we can't even sign a player from the fucking relegation strugglers aka Purple Rats? :howler:
    Dude relax...can't buy a player that a club won't let leave.

Fiorentina don't have to listen to anybody if they don't want. They are in a rebuilding stage and need him to stay as a focal point. Not much we can do about it.

Besides, if Bonucci & Pepe get suspended what the fuck do you expect him to do? This court thing is hurting us and our plans as well.

We still have another month to go.

Relax padre.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010

Someone's having a meltdown :lol:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Nah, c'mon guys, we'll end up with a good player.

I think those eye jokes are really disgusting. Seriously, not funny.. it's rather sad.
    Now you made me feel sorry. :sigh:

Sorry Marotta, but step your fucking game up!

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 22:42 ----------

Where are those Balkan guys with their 'inside sources' ..we should sue them ..
    Fucking Alen, Gagi and Bufi.

They're dead to me. :stuckup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)