Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Pool don't want to sell Suarez right?
What's the situation in Dortmund? Lewandowski stays?
Does Cavani's wife want out of Napoli?
SAF won't sell Lazy Berba to us after being pissed about Pogba.
Di Matteo wants to keep Torres.
Higuain stays in Madrid right?

:boh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pool don't want to sell Suarez right?
What's the situation in Dortmund? Lewandowski stays?
Does Cavani's wife want out of Napoli?
SAF won't sell Lazy Berba to us after being pissed about Pogba.
Di Matteo wants to keep Torres.
Higuain stays in Madrid right?

:boh:
Dzeko.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We should kiss a top striker goodbye. Especially now that we have to replace Pepe and Bonucci.

We need a new CB, a new right winger - unless Giovinco and Vucinic can shift to right flank, and we'll sign Pazzini and then we'll be done.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
y u no take £8m for van Persie Arsenal?

That's not it. My point is, he just claims to not have been following any striker out there. Maybe he's just waiting for others to buy first but so far he just admitted to not having done anything except for a cheeky bid Arsenal were never gonna accept.

May 22, 2007
That's not it. My point is, he just claims to not have been following any striker out there. Maybe he's just waiting for others to buy first but so far he just admitted to not having done anything except for a cheeky bid Arsenal were never gonna accept.
I think he's waiting for a good deal, instead of committing tens of millions early on.

There's got to be some sort of movement after van Persie moves, maybe he's waiting for Arsenal to get desperate, maybe he's seeing if he can steal a striker from City if they buy him.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,615
    I will judge it when I see how we move and who we sign. I think Jovetic would be an amazing deal and if it's possible and we don't do it, then I think it's an awful move.

However, after all the recent signings, I'm pretty positive we'll sign a good striker.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I will judge it when I see how we move and who we sign. I think Jovetic would be an amazing deal and if it's possible and we don't do it, then I think it's an awful move.

However, after all the recent signings, I'm pretty positive we'll sign a good striker.
    Pazzini.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

I agree with you on all points.

I'm just getting a little frustrated.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,619
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)