Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I wish I knew what goes through Conte's, Marotta's and Agnelli's mind.

Are they the only ones that can't see that our forwards are our weakest department? That we really lack a clinical striker upfront? And just getting Pazzini isn't good enough?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
della crappa sure has his way of making certain the world heard that you need to bid over 25 mil for stevan

good luck with an expensive unmotivated player, that gave so much, and isnt allowed on his dream transfer :tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Jojo was 99.99% coming here, and then pow! Not coming. I thought the third time was gonna be the charm but nah. It doesn't work that way. You're Hustini.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wish I knew what goes through Conte's, Marotta's and Agnelli's mind.

Are they the only ones that can't see that our forwards are our weakest department? That we really lack a clinical striker upfront?
pazzini is alot more clinical then what we got

hence, pazzini is more clinical then jovetic ever was

just sayin, if u want clinical, pazzo is a good deal

but offcourse we want moar quality aswel in stevan

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
The Juventus director was also asked about their interest in signing Arsenal’s Robin Van Persie or Fiorentina’s Stevan Jovetic.

“The top player we are looking for is not only a name with an important price-tag attached. What we mean by top player is someone who can improve our quality level.

“Van Persie is an excellent player and Arsenal have no intention of losing him. It is not possible to negotiate for a player if the club is not open to talks.

“As for Jovetic, it’s only right that Fiorentina ruled he is off the market. We never even tried to get close to him.”

Roma won the tug-of-war with Juventus for Mattia Destro, although Marotta maintains it was never that clear-cut.

“We simply observed the Destro situation. Roma got themselves a very good deal.”
interesting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, now I'm sitting here wondering what player(s) he has in mind when he had stated last month that they were looking for a player who can succeed now and in the future.

I really do not have any idea, as I'm not sure what age bracket he is referring to when it comes to said player.

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
Marotta does this every summer... right before the season ends he claims Champions are ready to sign for us... then as June comes and goes it's a 'top player of quality'... by July, it's 'a player not with a big name but can improve our quality'... end of august we get a toni, borriello, or a pazzini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)