Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Well, I didn't expect him to come out and say "Yes, we are selling him to Juve".

If there's something going to happen he'll try and blame it on player's wish and how they tried to keep him in every way possible.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Well, I didn't expect him to come out and say "Yes, we are selling him to Juve".

If there's something going to happen he'll try and blame it on player's wish and how they tried to keep him in every way possible.
you're right, but its been such a shit day already and this news is just depressing the crap out of me.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
So our offer of 25 million was rejected?

What a shame.

I however would look to see what Jovetic has to say.

Galliani said Ibra and Thiago weren't for sale. So I believe De Valle is trying to put the blame on Jovetic for wanting to leave.

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 19:12 ----------

Also it's clear from De Valle interview Jovetic told him he wanted to leave.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
What about when he said Behrami wasn't for sale either?

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 19:15 ----------

As much as first reflection it made seem cold.

I think it's good news and once again reading between the lines, Jovetic has told them he wants to leave.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
What about when he said Behrami wasn't for sale either?

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 19:15 ----------

As much as first reflection it made seem cold.

I think it's good news and once again reading between the lines, Jovetic has told them he wants to leave.
This, the main thing is that we've been shown to have an interest in the player, and the player says he wants to leave. This has to happen :stuckup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)