Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Exhibit A: Alexis Sanchez last season. He only wanted to move to Barcelona, and they ended up getting a better deal than other clubs who were in for him, because Sanchez pushed hard for the deal (I think it was mainly City tho).

I do think if Jovetic pushes for this deal to go through, it might shave a couple of million (2-3) off the asking price, but not that much. We can close the deal for 23 Million + co-ownership of Marrone. Marotta shouldn't penny pinch over 2-3 Million Euros. That's half a Padoin right there.
if you think about it if sanchez hadn't pushed for barca , city would have goten him and aguero would have been a juve player by now , just because of his selfishness we missed a WC player :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Is the wantaway request real? Jovetic is pondering his situation and of course he'd like to join a bigger club some time but.. He too knows just how big a chance a Juventus move this summer is. Next year we might sign a real CF and in that case he will not be looked to.. A move to Juventus (as of right now) is probably every strikers dream - imagine a team that good but with that lack of proper strikers!! If Jovetic leaves Viola next year he'll join City, Barca, PSG or something and it's not exactly like any of those clubs lacks good strikers!! I could imagine it being true TBH - I would leave for Juventus right now if I was in his shoes - not because i'm a Juventus fan but because this club is genuine lacking a good striker and joining Juve would make you a star player...

It's similar to when Suarez joined Liverpool. In Ajax we all knew who he was but none could know just how good he was - how big the potential was! Now, Liverpool is building their entire team around him, just like Barca does with Messi.. Not that it would happen if JoJo joined Juve but suddenly Jovetic would be a 85+ in Fifa just by joining Juventus... (And that would make everyone in the football world consider him almost world class)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Why do you want to use Giovinco as a bargain chip? He scored 15 goals and had 11 assists. Do you know what that means? They add up to 26 as starters. Then he is the real true heir to Del Piero, he should have taken the number 10 jersey from him two or three seasons ago.
No way! Giovinco must play, afterall he scored 15 goals and had 11 assists.
You simply don't bench 15G11A!
Man...just shut up. :sergio:

It may have been funny before, but now you just sound like a butthurt retard.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
i confess, its true

barcelona also invented a goalkeeper, its was actually a player, allowed be the referree to hand the ball, because it was barcelona
Valdes is the best gk ever, Gigi is shite compared to him. :moan:

---------- Post added 25.07.2012 at 17:45 ----------

Man...just shut up. :sergio:

It may have been funny before, but now you just sound like a butthurt retard.
Joe, it's spelled "Shut THE FUCK up".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)