Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
you disgust me,
stop the freakin hating will ya?

I was referring to the goal.com article, someone posted:
''The Turin giants saw their previous bid of €13 million plus Alessandro Matri and Michele Pazienza turned down by the Viola, who were initially holding out for a transfer fee of €30m.
However, Fiorentina could now accept an offer in the region of €22m plus 50 per cent of the economical rights of Marrone"

I thought you were not thaaat stupid, 30-22=8=50%Marrone => 100% = 50%+50% = 8+8=16

Geez... this is why i am forced to write long posts...

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
you disgust me,

''The Turin giants saw their previous bid of €13 million plus Alessandro Matri and Michele Pazienza turned down by the Viola, who were initially holding out for a transfer fee of €30m.
However, Fiorentina could now accept an offer in the region of €22m plus 50 per cent of the economical rights of Marrone"

I thought you were not thaaat stupid, 30-22=8=50%Marrone => 100% = 50%+50% = 8+8=16

Sounds about right. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
you disgust me,

:shifty: Who are you talking to Cron? You need to relax Bro. :pint: :beer:

We should have a beer next time I'm in Cyprus; it's only a 45 minute flight from Greece :D

I definitely value Marrone at 10 million, if not more ;)

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 21:29 ----------

@Hashim0307: Calcionews24 reports that Luca Marrone has given his consent to move to Fiorentina on co-ownership. http://t.co/FF7v51m6 #Jovetic

Key to Jovetic deal?
:klin: Possibly. 23 Million + 1/2 of Marrone might actually clinch it :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Hashim0307: Calcionews24 reports that Luca Marrone has given his consent to move to Fiorentina on co-ownership. http://t.co/FF7v51m6 #Jovetic

Key to Jovetic deal?
Don't tease me like this

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 10:31 ----------

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but how is Marrone valued at 10 million, when he has played a total of 8 Serie A matches in the last 3 years?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't tease me like this

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but how is Marrone valued at 10 million, when he has played a total of 8 Serie A matches in the last 3 years?
How is Verrati worth 14 million with one solid season in Serie B? How is Destro worth 12+ million (still a lot, but less than Verrati :confused:) after one solid season in Serie A? Shit doesn't always make sense Bro. :D

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 21:37 ----------

Man with a plan. :tup:
:beer: Cronios -Repped me for my comment where I mention Cronios dollars, yet my reputation points went up :shifty: :lol:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
:shifty: Who are you talking to Cron? You need to relax Bro. :pint: :beer:

We should have a beer next time I'm in Cyprus; it's only a 45 minute flight from Greece :D

I definitely value Marrone at 10 million, if not more ;)

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 21:29 ----------

:klin: Possibly. 23 Million + 1/2 of Marrone might actually clinch it :D
Don't tease me like this

Don't you give me false hope !
Perhaps somebody might be so kind as to summarise and translate?

CALCIOMERCATO FIORENTINA/JUVENTUS - Secondo indiscrezioni raccolte dalla redazione di Calcionews24.com sarebbe ben avviata la trattativa tra la Juventus e la Fiorentina per Luca Marrone. Il giovane centrocampista alla Juve non avrebbe molto spazio vista la grande concorrenza in quel reparto e potrebbe andare alla Fiorentina per giocare un po' di più. A questo punto non è difficile immaginare un ingresso di Marrone nell'operazione che porterebbe Jovetic alla Juve. Il calciatore in giornata avrebbe accettato la soluzione viola. Ora però resta da concludere la trattativa, quel che è certo per il momento è che c'è la disponibilità del ragazzo a trasferirsi a Firenze. L'acquisto sarebbe una richiesta di Vincenzo Montella che stravede per Marrone e vorrebbe averlo a disposizione. I due club stanno lavorando a una comproprietà, con il calciatore che comunque giocherebbe in maglia viola la prossima stagione.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They don't want to contract Polio I guess :p

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 21:58 ----------

Perhaps somebody might be so kind as to summarise and translate?

CALCIOMERCATO FIORENTINA/JUVENTUS - Secondo indiscrezioni raccolte dalla redazione di Calcionews24.com sarebbe ben avviata la trattativa tra la Juventus e la Fiorentina per Luca Marrone. Il giovane centrocampista alla Juve non avrebbe molto spazio vista la grande concorrenza in quel reparto e potrebbe andare alla Fiorentina per giocare un po' di più. A questo punto non è difficile immaginare un ingresso di Marrone nell'operazione che porterebbe Jovetic alla Juve. Il calciatore in giornata avrebbe accettato la soluzione viola. Ora però resta da concludere la trattativa, quel che è certo per il momento è che c'è la disponibilità del ragazzo a trasferirsi a Firenze. L'acquisto sarebbe una richiesta di Vincenzo Montella che stravede per Marrone e vorrebbe averlo a disposizione. I due club stanno lavorando a una comproprietà, con il calciatore che comunque giocherebbe in maglia viola la prossima stagione.
It basically says Marrone is open to the idea of joining Fiorentina, seeing as he is unlikely to get a lot of playing time at Juventus, and might be included in the deal (co-ownership) to bring Jovetic to Juventus. It also goes on to say that Montella likes him, and would like to have him at his disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)