Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So, they rate Maronne's half, about 8mil...
Hmm, that means about 16mil for his full contract.
How about a 15mil+Maronne offer then? Sounds fair for the both of us.

We have enough depth for the CM atm, we will get Pogba as well, by keep the other 15mil and the sale of Matri or Giovinco, we would still have an option to a RVP/Cavani class finisher.

In the mean time, Fiorentina will be training Maronne for us and once he becomes of age, we can always buy him back, like we bought Melo and Jovetic and other of their prized stars, maybe with a 15mil +a new youngster offer.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
So, they rate Maronne's half, about 8mil...
Hmm, that means about 16mil for his full contract.
How about a 15mil+Maronne offer then? Sounds fair for the both of us.

We have enough depth for the CM atm, we will get Pogba as well, by keep the other 15mil and the sale of Matri or Giovinco, we would still have an option to a RVP/Cavani class finisher.

In the mean time, Fiorentina will be training Maronne for us and once he becomes of age, we can always buy him back, like we bought Melo and Jovetic and other of their prized stars, maybe with a 15mil +a new youngster offer.
Nobody would rate marrone more than 5 mil . His value should be around 4 mil

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why is Cronios the uber optimist one now and you sound like Cronios times two in your posts? :p :D
I don't read Cronios' posts so I don't know if he is optimistic or what he is optimistic about. I may sound pessimistic because I simply don't believe 95% of these transfer links. It's just crap after crap fabricated to fill blogs, newspaper and the likes. Realistically we are after Pazzini an no one else, the other links are not our style and I have explained that multiple times before, let's not be repetitive.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't read Cronios' posts so I don't know if he is optimistic or what he is optimistic about. I may sound pessimistic because I simply don't believe 95% of these transfer links. It's just crap after crap fabricated to fill blogs, newspaper and the likes. Realistically we are after Pazzini an no one else, the other links are not our style and I have explained that multiple times before, let's not be repetitive.
:lol: :delpiero:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Romeo Agresti exclusive

Viola want Marrone as part of the deal.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exc...t-juventus-to-include-marrone-in-jovetic-deal

Probably BS again.
:howler:

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 08:42 ----------

Nobody would rate marrone more than 5 mil . His value should be around 4 mil
:howler:

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 08:42 ----------

Only when we buy him back from Fiorentina if we sell his half. We sell his half for 2 M€.
Yep probably.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)