Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Oh I knew this a while ago. Without the player agreement we wouldn't be talking with Fiorentina no?

This is how we've operated in every transfer, get the players agreement then negotiate with the club, so in the end if you get an agreement with the player you're not in a position the player rejects you.
it's the other way around. You only talk with the player if his club allow you, even if the conditions of the supposed deal are not concluded yet. You either have the other club's permission or you are doing an illegal approach. :D

and I don't see the problem with letting Marrone go too (mainly on a co-own!), Juventus would easily have the financial strength to rescue him in a year or two. Plus, he'd probably develop faster there. Him and Poli would fix all the problems viola have in their midfield. And would be a love to watch week in and week out, these two.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,165
    I have a question:

Why in all of this hasn't Jovetic come out saying, I'm staying at Fiorentina to stop the rumours?
    Because his future is clearly uncertain, they don't want to say anything about it. He can't say that he might leave, so if he stays fans will shit on him at Viola. He's doing a good thing.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Usually if a player is committed to the club, he'd come out saying he was staying, ala Cavani with the rumours that floated about him?
    And no one said Jovetic has committed to the club, I am just saying that I don't buy the rumours being said that he has agreed with Juventus.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I know we can find a way to solve that but do we need 4 or 3 home grown players for the CL? We got Giovinco, De Ceglie, Marchisio and Marrone.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    if fm is to be accurate out of a sqaud of 25 you need 4 players.

if you cannot meet that criteriia thenn you simply leave spaces in the team (if you only have 3 homegorown players you can only select 24, if only 2 then 23..etc.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)