Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (131 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
but this is the first season that he proves anything the seasons before that he's just been reaffirming his potential in some of the games. @matt

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
but this is the first season that he proves anything the seasons before that he's just been reaffirming his potential in some of the games. @matt
2009-2010: he was given the invisible tag. He overcame that.

2010-2011: they said he would find no room in Delneri's team with the amazing Melo & Aquilani around.

2011-2012: he was supposed to be a casualty of Conte's 4-4-2 and would be benched by Vidal and Pirlo.

2012-2013: the challenge is to keep his WC form and carry it into Europe, while avoiding being benched by (lol) Asamoah.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
2009 - 2010: he earned the invisible tag

2010 - 2011: yes, he found room in Delneri's team on the LM of a flat 4-4-2. That has nothing to do with qualities, it was just a question of Martinez the clusterfuck or the so-so Marchisio.

2011-2012: he shined in the majority of games

---------- Post added 22.07.2012 at 23:16 ----------

oh, and if the objective that marchisities put forward was to find room in delneri's team, then you certainly have a high bar for success :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Let me ask you a question. If you see WC potential and leadership in Marrone, then I'm curious as to what you see in Jovetic, then? A player who is just 4 month older than the player being exchanged for.

---------- Post added 22.07.2012 at 16:54 ----------

And who exactly is the future of the attack?

Also, I guess that means that Vidal, who is younger than Marchisio, and Asamoah, who is a year older than Marrone, are not part of the future of the midfield?
I just see a different player in Marrone. I tend to like mids a lot more than attackers. But yeah, I see Marrone as a sort of Pirlo, Scholes, Xavi kinda player and I personally appreciate that more.

Will he be as good as the aforementioned? Probably not, but I'd like to see if he could.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Every season we, as Marchisities, set ourselves new challenges to overcome. This year, we conquer Europe.
:touched:
i am by no means a hater, i've adored him this season because he finally stepped up. but your statement about his pricetag vs cavani is a huge, steaming pile of bullshit.
Marchisio is priceless. Cavani clearly has a price. Hate on hater. Hate on.
Zoric is just trolling, he's a closet fanboy.
Ok, he is a Class 1 hater. (refusing to admit)
no troll, i've been his fanboy this season - the hamster is just spinning out of control.
you don't deserve to be called his fanboy yet.
Cavani can fuck himself.. twice and sideways.

Marchisio ftw!
This.
Marchisio to conquer the Bernabeu, the Old Trafford, and the New camp and makes his Idol Ale proud of him.
He already conquered our new stadium.
2009-2010: he was given the invisible tag. He overcame that.

2010-2011: they said he would find no room in Delneri's team with the amazing Melo & Aquilani around.

2011-2012: he was supposed to be a casualty of Conte's 4-4-2 and would be benched by Vidal and Pirlo.

2012-2013: the challenge is to keep his WC form and carry it into Europe, while avoiding being benched by (lol) Asamoah.
Excellent forethought, Matt.
2009 - 2010: he earned the invisible tag

2010 - 2011: yes, he found room in Delneri's team on the LM of a flat 4-4-2. That has nothing to do with qualities, it was just a question of Martinez the clusterfuck or the so-so Marchisio.

2011-2012: he shined in the majority of games

---------- Post added 22.07.2012 at 23:16 ----------

oh, and if the objective that marchisities put forward was to find room in delneri's team, then you certainly have a high bar for success :D
:howler: @ the DN season.

@LM...and still did his job being played out of position.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Refusing to give half of Marrone who played like 3-4 for games in a season where we had almost zero depth not to mention now that we added two/three players in his position for a player who we really need and is the same age as him. Nice logic. :)

You can say whatever you want but Marrone right now is 6 or 7th choice in our midfield and don't see how he could help us this season and how the bench will help him develop.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Refusing to give half of Marrone who played like 3-4 for games in a season where we had almost zero depth not to mention now that we added two/three players in his position for a player who we really need and is the same age as him.

You can say whatever you want but Marrone right now is 6 or 7th choice in our midfield and don't see how he could help us this season and how the bench will help him develop.
:howler:

---------- Post added 22.07.2012 at 17:30 ----------

He is not 6th or 7th choice.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
ok marrone for jovetic, hows about marchisio for cavani?
Done deal that shit! Cheesio is good, but what people fail to see is that we will have Maronne (potentially will be great), Pogba, Appelt and Bouy not to mention that Isla and Asamoah could be immediate replacements for Cheesio. If it's a straight swap I wouldn't think twice about it! Cavani would help this team in many more ways than Cheesio can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)