Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pharrell's audience is 12 year old girls. It was a funny image when they played in a music festival that I worked at, it was even more funny when Slayer played right after and the way the audience changed drastivally.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pharrell's audience is 12 year old girls. It was a funny image when they played in a music festival that I worked at, it was even more funny when Slayer played right after and the way the audience changed drastivally.
Exactly. I remember being at a music festival here in Sydney and they were performing. Lame as fuck, extremely boring and only douchebags with tattoos and their shirts off were enjoying it. It was good once they fucked off and real musicians came on the stage.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Mothafuckah, never dis Pharrell! :andy:
not dissing him, just thought it was funny that he would come out and say that he wanted to produce the strokes' next album at the time. like, seriously dude? No offense, but cmon, The Strokes are way too good for Pharrell to produce them. Doing a converse commercial is one thing, but wanting to do a whole album is crazy to ask. Obviously, I'm being biased based on the number in my username. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)