Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Jovetic and Ljajic immediately got playing time in Fiorentina and they were both 18 at the time.
But the question is ,they havent replaced Montolivo yet(a regular starter)..You seriously think that they're gonna take a risk with a primavera player ?(provided they dont buy anyone else)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But the question is ,they havent replaced Montolivo yet(a regular starter)..You seriously think that they're gonna take a risk with a primavera player ?
They will :agree:

But it will cost them and they'll get relegated in the end. That will teach the other serie A teams not to play u25 players. :p

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Wait...wait...wait...I think we're all a bit confused.

Bouy wouldn't be going to Fiorentina, he'd be going to Sampdoria.

Fiorentina would be getting Poli or Marrone. I think Marrone or Poli are more than capable of filling in holes in Fiorentina's midfield.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
But the question is ,they havent replaced Montolivo yet(a regular starter)..You seriously think that they're gonna take a risk with a primavera player ?(provided they dont buy anyone else)
But what about Pazienza? He was on the verge of moving to Torino and suddendly deal collapsed. Viola was interested in him as well, so I think he can land there with Poli.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If we really want Jo-Jo so bad we need to provide the kind of deal which would benefit them as well i.e sending either Marrone or Poli(provided we buy him) the other way.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What were Fiorentina thinking when they released Behrami and Gamberini though...how much did Napoli cough up for them?

They're just making it more difficult for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)