Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Raiola didn't let Bouy move to Pescara because of the co-own situation. Won't do it now either.
I think he might change his mind. Because it's a little bit stupid to put a card of this young Dutch player on the table again if we all know that Raiola won't let us to do it.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Bouy should definitely go to Fiorentina on co-own\loan, their midfield is $#@! and he'll most likely get a lot of playing time.
No he wont,he's not played 1 senior game in his career yet..he is too young for that..Whereas a player like marrone most certainly will..he is already 22.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nick I've been reading that Juve are interested in Poli and then sending him to Fiorentina. Any truth?
If it's going to cost us 20mln + Poli who's valued at let's say 5mln then why not just give them 25mln and they do whatever they want.

edit:

Di Marzio: "Poli is very close to Juve in a deal of 5 million + 50% of the talent Bouy. Then he'll be loaned to Fiorentina, a step to Jovetic"

Okay sending him on loan or co-own makes more sense. Now watch Bouy fuck up the deal. :D
BRILLIANT MOVE MAROTTA!!!!!!

:weee:
:tuttosport:

Marrone stays then.

adlvha;hfl;asdhf;ladjhff
asdfjl;asdfhasd
fasdjlfajl;sdfhasdjkfhasdk;jfad

adjlfhasdkl;fhasdkl;hfklasdjfhlasdk

asdjl;fhl;sdf
asdfasdfad

asdfhpasdflhd

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No he wont,he's not played 1 senior game in his career yet..he is too young for that..Whereas a player like marrone most certainly will..he is already 22.
He'll squeeze in, odds off getting game-time are much higher at Florence than at Turin. I'm sure he knows that. He'll at least get 10+ games over there.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Nick doesnt have to even try to get you excited :p "Fetch boy, fetch! Good puppy" :D
No genuinely. If this deal isn't complete by the first week of August, I think we won't get him.

---------- Post added 21.07.2012 at 00:24 ----------

You've never see a Montenegrin party obviously. What you actually said is that Mini Nick will go to sleep and you won't be able to get a hard on in the first week of August.
:sad:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He'll squeeze in, odds off getting game-time are much higher at Florence than at Turin. I'm sure he knows that. He'll at least get 10+ games over there.
Fiorentina would want a proper replacement for Montolivo(a quality young player in midfield and at the same time who has serie a/b experience under his belt) and they're not going to get that with a primavera player..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fiorentina would want a worthy replacement for Montolivo(a quality young player in midfield and at the same time who has serie a/b experience under his belt) and they're not going to get that with a primavera player..
Jovetic and Ljajic immediately got playing time in Fiorentina and they were both 18 at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)