Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
#1 was Cavani but seeing that De Lamentiis won't budge(for now) then plan B-C are in action.
Watch us get RVP for free next summer. :howler:

---------- Post added 20.07.2012 at 10:11 ----------

And how many games did he play ?Not even half a dozen starts..

And who said we're not ready to give Marrone for a shot ?At Viola he'll atleast play 25-30 games which will be vital for his development..At Juve not so much..Do you even get what i'm saying ?

bayern sent Alaba on loan to Hoffenheim,they dint immediately integrate him into the starting X1 but after a loan spell at another club he came back a better and more mature player..Like i said if you play more games ,you'll gain more confidence which will be vital in the growth of a particular player.
Vidal, Marchisio, Pirlo, Marrone, Pogba, Asamoah.

6 CMs to rotate in 3 heavy competitions. I get what you are saying but you aren't listening to what I am saying. Marrone will gain little at a relegation battling team, hell there is no guarantee he will even play (Sorensen is the perfect example).

Have faith in the fucking talent you are producing. Look at De Ceglie for example, he was given room to grow here and given ample chances. Our team is now strong enough to support a younger player getting increased game time against smaller teams.

Its players like Padoin & Pazienza and the rest of the shit stains like Krasic and Melo we need to get rid of, NOT MARRONE.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That sounds too much far fetched.
Quite possibly, that would be the logic behind selling Matri and signing Pazzini, I think.

---------- Post added 20.07.2012 at 15:14 ----------

Marrone should be put out on loan/co-ownership this season.

If that can be done in a way that helps with another transfer, it's win-win.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Very small sample size though, Cam. Even you have to admit that. His goal came in the last game of the season that was meaningless aside from it being Alex's last home match.

I just find it hard to believe that you, such an ardent supporter of JoJo (Which makes me prouder than you realize), would be so hesitant to give up Marrone in the deal. And yes, I understand, that you are a big fan of Marrone, but his role in the club is easier to replace than someone like JoJo's would be.
As you, for some time, I have been screaming for a stronger youth set up. Now we have a very strong team, in fact almost 100% complete in all areas. It is the IDEAL time to start blending in a young player with the current set up considering the talent all over the pitch.

2 years ago it wouldn't have made sense to play Marrone because we were trying not to fall out of the top 4, we were forced to play with our top guns all the time. Now we are in position with a strong enough team to start throwing in the Pogbas/Marrones and let them get their game time that way.

We saw last year with Sorensen just because they go on loan to get experience doesn't always mean they will play. I despise allowing another team to have a hand in our players developement. We just can't guarantee he will play and how many games, etc. And these co-owns get costly when we want to bring our player back...Giovinco being an example and I already know what you will retort with in that regard so no need to.:)

I really REALLY want Jovetic here. I would rather cut lose Matri/Quag to make room, but thats just me. I have high hopes for Marrone...what can I say?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Cam, as it stands right now, Marrone is the 5th choice CM in a 6 CM rotation. He will not supplant anyone on the MVP line for a starting role, and in all likelihood, he won't move up past Asamoah as the first choice CM sub off the bench.

The risk-reward factor in sending Marrone to Fiorentina as part of a deal is a far greater reward for Juve with the acquisition of Jovetic.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

6 CMs to rotate in 3 heavy competitions. I get what you are saying but you aren't listening to what I am saying. Marrone will gain little at a relegation battling team, hell there is no guarantee he will even play (Sorensen is the perfect example).

Have faith in the $#@!ing talent you are producing. Look at De Ceglie for example, he was given room to grow here and given ample chances. Our team is now strong enough to support a younger player getting increased game time against smaller teams.

Its players like Padoin & Pazienza and the rest of the $#@! stains like Krasic and Melo we need to get rid of, NOT MARRONE.
Think about it why was De Ceglie given ample chances here ?Because we had a LB weakness and basically no competition at all..

With this current midfield along with the likes of Asamoah and even Isla who can play CM its really difficult for him to get good amount of games.

I'm inclined to send him to Viola cuz there's Montella who recently admitted that he likes Marrone a lot and appreciates his talent.He could well have a breakout year there which will obviously good for us as he would come back as a more mature player..Right now he's very raw and its very important that he must be playing week in week out(which i'm sure he will at Viola) not in Coppa and some few meaningless games at Juve FFS.

---------- Post added 20.07.2012 at 19:50 ----------

Have faith in the $#@!ing talent you are producing. Look at De Ceglie for example, he was given room to grow here and given ample chances. Our team is now strong enough to support a younger player getting increased game time against smaller teams.

Its players like Padoin & Pazienza and the rest of the $#@! stains like Krasic and Melo we need to get rid of, NOT MARRONE.
Think about it why was De Ceglie given ample chances here ?Because we had a LB weakness and basically no competition at all..

With this current midfield along with the likes of Asamoah and even Isla who can play CM its really difficult for him to get good amount of games.

I'm inclined to send him to Viola cuz there's Montella who recently admitted that he likes Marrone a lot and appreciates his talent.He could well have a breakout year there which will obviously good for us as he would come back as a more mature player..Right now he's very raw and its very important that he must be playing week in week out(which i'm sure he will at Viola) not in Coppa and some few meaningless games at Juve FFS.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cam, as it stands right now, Marrone is the 5th choice CM in a 6 CM rotation. He will not supplant anyone on the MVP line for a starting role, and in all likelihood, he won't move up past Asamoah as the first choice CM sub off the bench.

The risk-reward factor in sending Marrone to Fiorentina as part of a deal is a far greater reward for Juve with the acquisition of Jovetic.
What gurantees do we have that he will play? I wouldn't be so opposed to this if I didn't think he would turn out to be another Sorensen deal where he doesn't even get a sniff of the pitch. IF he goes, I want him playing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
As you, for some time, I have been screaming for a stronger youth set up. Now we have a very strong team, in fact almost 100% complete in all areas. It is the IDEAL time to start blending in a young player with the current set up considering the talent all over the pitch.

2 years ago it wouldn't have made sense to play Marrone because we were trying not to fall out of the top 4, we were forced to play with our top guns all the time. Now we are in position with a strong enough team to start throwing in the Pogbas/Marrones and let them get their game time that way.

We saw last year with Sorensen just because they go on loan to get experience doesn't always mean they will play. I despise allowing another team to have a hand in our players developement. We just can't guarantee he will play and how many games, etc. And these co-owns get costly when we want to bring our player back...Giovinco being an example and I already know what you will retort with in that regard so no need to.:)

I really REALLY want Jovetic here. I would rather cut lose Matri/Quag to make room, but thats just me. I have high hopes for Marrone...what can I say?

How many matches are we talking about with Marrone, though? 10, 12 matches at the most with Juve this year in a best case scenario?

And also, look at it this way, when comparing the Sorensen situation to Marrone.

When Sorensen was sent out on loan/co-ownership to Bologna, there were no parts coming back to Juve. Certainly not anyone remotely close to the quality of Jovetic. Therefore, one could say that Bologna was not under the same type of scrutiny with this from the fans because he was just an extra piece.

Someline like Marrone would be the centerpiece for players that would be going the other way for Jovetic. There is no way that Fiorentina, after giving up JoJo, would just let marrone sit there. Their fans would have an absolute fit.

It would be 2 totally different scenarios, in my opinion

---------- Post added 20.07.2012 at 10:24 ----------

What gurantees do we have that he will play? I wouldn't be so opposed to this if I didn't think he would turn out to be another Sorensen deal where he doesn't even get a sniff of the pitch. IF he goes, I want him playing.
But

But

Juve would be getting Jovetic in return. You make it sound like Juve would just be giving him away and getting nothgin back

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Everyone knows I hate loans/co-owns...everyone. Like I said, if we knew that Montella would be playing him every week then sure, why the hell not. I won't be happy about it, but at least we get Jovetic. Players that are young only get "experience" at smaller clubs by playing every single week...I don't want this sesaon to end up like the second half of last season for Sorensen.

---------- Post added 20.07.2012 at 10:29 ----------

How many matches are we talking about with Marrone, though? 10, 12 matches at the most with Juve this year in a best case scenario?

And also, look at it this way, when comparing the Sorensen situation to Marrone.

When Sorensen was sent out on loan/co-ownership to Bologna, there were no parts coming back to Juve. Certainly not anyone remotely close to the quality of Jovetic. Therefore, one could say that Bologna was not under the same type of scrutiny with this from the fans because he was just an extra piece.

Someline like Marrone would be the centerpiece for players that would be going the other way for Jovetic. There is no way that Fiorentina, after giving up JoJo, would just let marrone sit there. Their fans would have an absolute fit.

It would be 2 totally different scenarios, in my opinion

---------- Post added 20.07.2012 at 10:24 ----------

But

But

Juve would be getting Jovetic in return. You make it sound like Juve would just be giving him away and getting nothing back
Two different situations yes, but both deal with our youth players...and experience tells us already that Sorensen gained nothing last year. At all.

I want Marrone to develop, and I guess I have no choice but to bite the bullet here then for Jovetic. But in all honesty, I will be a bit shattered watching some average joe like Pazienza or Padoin playing instead of Marrone...will irritate me.

Can't we just sell Matri and give them the bloody 30m? :depressed

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Truth be told, Cam. If Marrone is part of a deal to get Jovetic, I honestly couldn't care less with what he does at Fiorentina.
It would be bitter sweet for me. I would take comfort in Jovetic...and find optimism that hopefully this would be the last season Marrone would spend away from Juventus.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Marrone would eventually come back to Juventus. I'd welcome a loan/co-own with open arms. If it's one thing Marotta and Paratici are focusing on, it's intergreting youth products into the first team. Giovinco wasn't ready, now he is. Marrone isn't ready, but eventually he will be.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Marrone would eventually come back to Juventus. I'd welcome a loan/co-own with open arms. If it's one thing Marotta and Paratici are focusing on, it's intergreting youth products into the first team. Giovinco wasn't ready, now he is. Marrone isn't ready, but eventually he will be.
But the other key component of a youth system is to also provide valuable trade pieces for the senior club.

That is why I would never have an issue if a youth player(s) are used in a deal to get superior players

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Captain of Azzurrini, and is 22 who will turn 23 for second half of the season, Fiorentina are completely dry out of CMs more or less (Montolivo, Kharja, Behrami outie), all in all enough factors for him to be earning his spot there. Instead of Sörensen treatment, a 19 year old unknown Dane for Bologna, trying to fight for a spot in a position filled with seasoned veterans for Bologna, a position where experience matters more then anywhere else.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Marrone would most definitely benefit from a co-own. Dortmund got Reus back a better player, and look at waht growing and developing @ Dortmund has done for Hummels (even though they fucked that deal by not having a buy back option/clause). We gave Giovinco away on a co-own (arguably a bigger talent than Marrone at the time), and he's now back. You don't need to worry too much about this oh mighty Boob Whisperer :D

Krasic to Inter for Pazzini, Matri to Milan, we get Jovetic for 23 Million + co-own of Marrone. Everyone is happy, and we can finally bag Higuain/Cavani next season :D

[/COLOR]
Montenegro has a population just over half million. :D
:lol: :howler:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
But the other key component of a youth system is to also provide valuable trade pieces for the senior club.

That is why I would never have an issue if a youth player(s) are used in a deal to get superior players
Indeed, but I think that Conter rates Marrone, so when he is ready I am sure we'll use him in the first team.

In the meantime use him to get Jojo :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Captain of Azzurrini, and is 22 who will turn 23 for second half of the season, Fiorentina are completely dry out of CMs more or less (Montolivo, Kharja, Behrami outie), all in all enough factors for him to be earning his spot there. Instead of Sörensen treatment, a 19 year old unknown Dane for Bologna, trying to fight for a spot in a position filled with seasoned veterans for Bologna, a position where experience matters more then anywhere else.
Marrone would most definitely benefit from a co-own. Dortmund got Reus back a better player, and look at waht growing and developing @ Dortmund has done for Hummels (even though they fucked that deal by not having a buy back option/clause). We gave Giovinco away on a co-own (arguably a bigger talent than Marrone at the time), and he's now back. You don't need to worry too much about this oh mighty Boob Whisperer :D

Krasic to Inter for Pazzini, Matri to Milan, we get Jovetic for 23 Million + co-own of Marrone. Everyone is happy, and we can finally bag Higuain/Cavani next season :D

[/COLOR]

:lol: :howler:
Indeed, but I think that Conter rates Marrone, so when he is ready I am sure we'll use him in the first team.

In the meantime use him to get Jojo :tuttosport:
Good points but still...:stuckup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)