Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think Milan are trying to balance the books. If that offered is true, I think that's the highest they'll go.

I think they rather go for the 12-15M Matri option.

---------- Post added 20.07.2012 at 01:06 ----------

that totals to 12m €, viola rats want 30m. :D
:D

Is the Milan interest in Matri serious, Mark?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The question that needs to be presented is this.

With the available options out there for a CF, is said player the quality and potential of Jovetic?

Now, the only CF that I can think of that is AVAILABLE is RVP.

However, with Wenger's history, he will play out this soap opera until the very last minute, and time cannot be wasted waiting around for him to scrap enough money to buy Caramellos for everyone.

Higuain. Not Available
Cavani. Not Available
Torres. Not Available, unless they have the utmost faith in 19 year old Romelu Lukaku.
Tevez. Probably not availabe unless the obtain RVP
Dzeko. See Tevez

I don't want to see Juventus get a CF just for the sake of getting one.

Talent wins out 90% of the time, and if Conte is worth his salary, then he would find a way to make it work.
See Bolded: Pazzini

May as well keep Matri and save up, otherwise the remainder of our budget needs to go Jovetic.

We get him and our mercato next year is so much easier: One WC CF. Our team is complete.

---------- Post added 19.07.2012 at 19:10 ----------

We do have a better project, but I'm afraid it's gonna come down to "money talks", as it does 9 out of 10 times in the modern game.
Jovetic does not strike me as a mercenary. Not even close. He will go to where the club offers the most of his career (not just mone). I think our salary for him would be equal to what Milan would offer.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The only CF's that will be at Juventus next season: Matri, Destro or Pazzini.

We're not getting RVP, Cavani, Higuain or any other player like that.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think Milan are trying to balance the books. If that offered is true, I think that's the highest they'll go.

I think they rather go for the 12-15M Matri option.

---------- Post added 20.07.2012 at 01:06 ----------

:D

Is the Milan interest in Matri serious, Mark?
yep. Well it was the rumor of the day in the media. Doesn't mean it'll happen though. Let's wait if it drags on.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Poli?

I'd actually like to have him on the team this year, if Marotta can get him. But wouldn't mind that scenario of course, even if it's obviously just one more BS rumour like the 'Gabbiadini will unlock the Verratti deal'. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Canalemilan.it - Galliani offered 21-22M + Flamini for Jovetic to Prade yesterday. The alternative is Matri, depending on how Fiorentina take Galliani's offer.
4.5 mil wages flamini ?

evidently milan wants to get rid of him, but fiorentina cant afford such wage for a shitplayer, let alone any player, and he wont move for less before his current contract ends, meaning he'll demand milan to pay the rest

wich would most likely be 60% of his current wage

not gonna happen, we offered a better deal to club, and alot better future to player

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
4.5 mil wages flamini ?

evidently milan wants to get rid of him, but fiorentina cant afford such wage for a shitplayer, let alone any player, and he wont move for less before his current contract ends, meaning he'll demand milan to pay the rest

wich would most likely be 60% of his current wage

not gonna happen, we offered a better deal to club, and alot better future to player
Milan have cut Flamini's wages by a lot!

I think he's on less than 2M now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)