Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If we sell Matri to Milan (or any other club) for lets say 12M. I wonder if we'll make a 25M offer for Jojo.

I mean we offered 13M + Matri + Pazienza, so we have 13M stashed somewhere if make another 12M why can't we offer 25M? :D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
But that good 30 million offer will not happen dude..unless jovetic plots something to get out of there...which doesnt seems likely, as they have treated him well.
We won't, but a sum close to 30 mill would do it. Viola are just playing hard ball, and a fee around 25 mill I believe would do it.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
i Don't see giving matri to milan as a real threat , i mean they lost ibra , matri is not able to take his place , he is nowhere near . It would actually be better if they take matri and this stops them from getting someone like dzeko , tevez . The only problem i see is galliani offering a very low amount of money :D

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Niccolò Ceccarini: Fiorentina doesn't want any players in the deal. They want straight cash and Prade wants to choose the players himself.

Niccolò Ceccarini: It would be the most difficult for Fiorentina to sell Jovetic to Juventus. That is their jewel, and Juventus and Fiorentina have history.
In the end if it happens it will be like Melo deal, we will buy Jovetic for 25mln and sell them let's say Pazienza for 3mln.

It would still be considered cash only. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Chelsea had a untouchable beast! One that would bulldoze through defenders and that would dive so well, he would leave Busquet in awe. Drogba :heart:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hmmm what? Sell the sucker, we get rid of an average player, Milan gets an average player, they'll be satisfied with it and that means no Berbatov, Dzeko, Tevez, etc that their fans would be fantasizing about and they'll cry themselves to sleep with a Matri shirt.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hmmm what? Sell the sucker, we get rid of an average player, Milan gets an average player, they'll be satisfied with it and that means no Berbatov, Dzeko, Tevez, etc that their fans would be fantasizing about and they'll cry themselves to sleep with a Matri shirt.
If Milan are looking at Matri, then it already means that they don't have a chance to buy Dzeko and Tevez. So, with or without selling Matri to Milan, we can be sure that they're not looking for a striker of higher caliber.

There are positive and negative aspects of this potential sale. The positive is that the Matri money are probably taking us closer to the top forward. The negative is that we're selling Milan a pretty good striker. They can't really buy something better for 12-13 million euros. Another negative might be that if we buy Jovetic then Matri's departure will leave us without a single typical target man.

Anyway, if we agree on selling Matri, it suggests that we're serious in our intentions to get a star signing. Hopefully this is not wishful thinking from my side.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Anyway, if we agree on selling Matri, it suggests that we're serious in our intentions to get a star signing. Hopefully this is not wishful thinking from my side.
I hope so too. As for not having a real target man, we can play Quag+youth, or somehow manage to get Destro. Either ways throughout the second half of the season we've manage to pull through with only Boriello. I'm pretty using Quag won't be any worse than that, specially considering that our main competition has gotten significantly weaker (Milan, to a certain extent Napoli) since last season.

We'll see how things go, IMO, I think Matri or Quag will have to leave if were serious about getting Jojo.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I really like Matri but we should sell him. It's not like he's irreplaceable. Ho got benched by Quag and Borriello and that says a lot. He's a decent striker, but Conte doesn't really count on him. He prefers Quag. So let it be - Matri is worth more than Quag so it's even better for us. Even though Jovetic is not a CF, he'll have much bigger impact in our game than Matri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)