Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Montella - I spoke with Jovetic, he's told me his intentions, however I cannot say them now.

JOVETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This reminds me : AGUUUUEROOOOOOO,CAVAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Thanks god,after Aguero saga i never get exicted about any player,so i don't give a fuck if he join Juve or not .

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Dzeko's agent said he's likely to come to Milan. They're linked to Tasci and Dede. None of those names replace Ibra and Silva.

So Galliani wants Jovetic, Matri and Dzeko? Maybe they met Prade because they want Cassani. :D
Nobody would be able to replace Ibra. One of the greatest strikers to ever play in Serie A. The guy was freak of nature, a dominant force. The addition of Dzeko or Tevez though would make them better than alot of teams in the league.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
40+ millions is enough for Galliani to bring a good forward and CB. The guy is snake, I can't remember seeing him screwed in any deal. Seems like a great negotiator.

Silva is better fir sure, but they were still decent with Silva missing a handful of games. Their backline would very good for Serie A, but won't take them far into CL though.
A handful games might not be a problem, but a whole season is another thing.

Dzeko's agent said he's likely to come to Milan. They're linked to Tasci and Dede. None of those names replace Ibra and Silva.

So Galliani wants Jovetic, Matri and Dzeko? Maybe they met Prade because they want Cassani. :D
Fiorentina just bought the other half of Cassani. Don't know what they intend to do with him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This reminds me : AGUUUUEROOOOOOO,CAVAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Thanks god,after Aguero saga i never get exicted about any player,so i don't give a fuck if he join Juve or not .
Proper mindset, you understood the situation really well. And that is not in a single way Cronios-like.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think with the fortification that Marotta has brought it will be difficult for other teams to penetrate this fortress
That is also true but we are still clueless in the final third. As I said, last year it worked but nothing has changed, we improved what we were good at but did not fix what were not good at.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Well if we dont get a top striker i will consider this mercato as a failure, no matter how many other Player we sign. But i would not be too disappointed if we miss out on jojo. I would prefer a top notch cf to jojo but if he is our only realistic target i would gladly take him. Well maybe i am the only One not seeing jojo as a cf banging in 20+ a season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)