Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Milan is only 2-3 big signings of being Serie A contenders again. The managments have said that all the money they got from PSG will be reinvested, so I wouldn't scratch Milan off yet. They are serious contenders if they get Tevez/Jovetic/Dzeko and Tasci/Rolando/Dede.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,322
    Milan getting Jovetic would be an amazing deal (for them apparently) and I would envy them. Especially after getting so much cash from Ibra and Silva.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
    from AC Milan forum :inter:

galliani is currently at the restaurant giannino with leandro damião's agent, as well as with preziosi and cellino.

Raiola and fiorentina's sporting director, daniele pradé, are also at giannino now.

galliani: "raiola will be paying our dinner tonight".

update: Preziosi, leandro damião's agent (vinicius prates) and the fifa agent stefano castagna just left giannino.

If Milan end up getting Damião and Jovetic I will honestly vomit blood
    yeah sure, galliani is meeting at the same time with two club presidents and one sporting director, all of different clubs, AND two agents. Sure, totally credible.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Milan is only 2-3 big signings of being Serie A contenders again. The managments have said that all the money they got from PSG will be reinvested, so I wouldn't scratch Milan off yet. They are serious contenders if they get Tevez/Jovetic/Dzeko and Tasci/Rolando/Dede.
    I read that they'll only be using the Silva money to reinvest into the market. Ibra's portion will go to the books.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    yeah sure, galliani is meeting at the same time with two club presidents and one sporting director, all of different clubs, AND two agents. Sure, totally credible.
    What's so hard to believe?

You didn't know that beneath that bald headed costume is a teleporting, magical fairy?

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
    Tasci or Rolando would in no way fix their backline, let alone adequately substitute for Silva.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    I read that they'll only be using the Silva money to reinvest into the market. Ibra's portion will go to the books.
    40+ millions is enough for Galliani to bring a good forward and CB. The guy is snake, I can't remember seeing him screwed in any deal. Seems like a great negotiator.

Tasci or Rolando would in no way fix their backline, let alone adequately substitute for Silva.
    Silva is better fir sure, but they were still decent with Silva missing a handful of games. Their backline would very good for Serie A, but won't take them far into CL though.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    40+ millions is enough for Galliani to bring a good forward and CB. The guy is snake, I can't remember seeing him screwed in any deal. Seems like a great negotiator.
    Dzeko's agent said he's likely to come to Milan. They're linked to Tasci and Dede. None of those names replace Ibra and Silva.

So Galliani wants Jovetic, Matri and Dzeko? Maybe they met Prade because they want Cassani. :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Next season, there is absolutely no excuse. We have quality depth in every single department. Just get a fucking quality forward.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
    22M for Matri and Milan can have him.

Why would we buy him for 18M and sell him for 15M to our rivals...
    Of course Milan wont pay 22m for him. No one will. For 22m they can get Dzeko for gods sake.

We got Matri for 18m, but hes value didnt increase. Borriello was ahead of him for crying out loud.

15m and we should be happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)