Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Really? Future mediocrity?

Milan got more than 60 M€ from their sales, Jovetic is half of that. They still have 30 M€ to spend and they can buy several players that fill their gaps and strengthen other departments too. I find it laughable how many are laughing at Milan, they may all of a sudden become a much better team than us.
a better FW line perhaps, no chance in hell of becoming a better team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
My sources (that usually read tuttomercatoweb/tuttjuve/tuttosports/etc) told me that Jovetic is a done deal.

P.S. I'll be back next week to tell you the same exact thing until I get right. Usually more wrong than right, but it doesn't matter because I am a GURU

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Guys I think we all needa calm down, until we see Jojo holding a Milan shirt we still have a shot at him, Beppe just needs to wise the fuck up.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Milan got more than 60 M€ from their sales, Jovetic is half of that. They still have 30 M€ to spend and they can buy several players that fill their gaps and strengthen other departments too. I find it laughable how many are laughing at Milan, they may all of a sudden become a much better team than us.
Milan also have a shit ton of debt I start paying with no revenue

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
from AC Milan forum :inter:

galliani is currently at the restaurant giannino with leandro damião's agent, as well as with preziosi and cellino.

Raiola and fiorentina's sporting director, daniele pradé, are also at giannino now.

galliani: "raiola will be paying our dinner tonight".

update: Preziosi, leandro damião's agent (vinicius prates) and the fifa agent stefano castagna just left giannino.

If Milan end up getting Damião and Jovetic I will honestly vomit blood

javi_berti

May 1, 2005

The new Cron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)