Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Considering that Man City have decided on their starters being Aguero and Balotelli,
the whole Europe is expecting for them for their next move, Tevez, Dzeko and Adebayor will not accept the sub role, esp not the latest two, so at least one of them will go, two if they get RVP.
This will commense a chain reaction of big forwards transfers and large investments around Europe, with us, Milan and PSG having a say...
That's what Alen said but he said it in a much better English.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I say, 23 million + Pazienza + co-ownership of Marrone :donedeal:

I dread to think how we were planning on getting RVP/Hiugain/Cavani. I sincerely hope next season we will allocate 35-30 million to a Cavani/Higuain type acquisition.
Keep Marrone in the team. Give them half of Appelt or something. Marrone is of age where he can start contributing more to the first team, give some some younger players instead of Marrone.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm sorry but, if getting Jovetic means that they give up Marrone, then see you later, Marrone.

The thought that some people would be unwilling to give up Marrone in a deal to get someone the caliber of Jovetic (Did I mention that JoJo is only four months older, as well) is crazy.

Tell me. Where position are Juventus absolutely loaded in this year?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm sorry but, if getting Jovetic means that they give up Marrone, then see you later, Marrone.

The thought that some people would be unwilling to give up Marrone in a deal to get someone the caliber of Jovetic (Did I mention that JoJo is only four months older, as well) is crazy.

It's a hard decision. Yes, we're stacked in the midfield but he could be the future of our midfield. I don't think he expects to play a lot right now.

But then again, it's fucking Jojo. A co-own deal would be nice, and once Fiorentina go down to Serie B we can get Marrone back for peanuts. :D

Marrone :cry: Jovetic :cry:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It seems Conte really wants to keep him(Marrone) here(after hearing alleged interest from Viola)

One could only imagine what he would do if some oil money club came asking for a player like Vidal for example..:D

May 22, 2007

If the 'sensible' option is going to be taken, then go for a centre forward instead of getting Jovetić.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's a hard decision. Yes, we're stacked in the midfield but he could be the future of our midfield. I don't think he expects to play a lot right now.

But then again, it's fucking Jojo. A co-own deal would be nice, and once Fiorentina go down to Serie B we can get Marrone back for peanuts. :D

Marrone :cry: Jovetic :cry:
Marchisio will be 27 in January, Vidal just turned 25, Asamoah will be 24 in December. The future of the midfield is not a concern for me. The only position of worry is Pirlo's, but there is no guarantee that once Pirlo moves on, that Conte will be deploying the same type of tactics.

Pogba, and Appelt, among others are in the system as well, and are several years younger than Marrone.

Again, I'm not concerned about the depth of the CM's.

Jovetic has the chance to be a once in a decade type of player, and you don't let those opportunites slip by.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Marchisio will be 27 in January, Vidal just turned 25, Asamoah will be 24 in December. The future of the midfield is not a concern for me. The only position of worry is Pirlo's, but there is no guarantee that once Pirlo moves on, that Conte will be deploying the same type of tactics.

Pogba, and Appelt, among others are in the system as well, and are several years younger than Marrone.

Jovetic has the chance to be a once in a decade type of player, and you don't let those opportunites slip by.
Seems like the Pazienza to Torino deal has stalled.

Lets hope we can keep Marrone and give them Paz. :D

kronos

Aug 16, 2011

I agree with your points, we love Marrone, i get it. But we don't REALLY need him, not now not ever, he's not irreplaceable either.
While JoJo is pretty special IMO.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Seems like the Pazienza to Torino deal has stalled.

Lets hope we can keep Marrone and give them Paz. :D
marrone is making a fraction of what Pazienza is getting.

For Fiorentina, it's all about cash + players that they can build around.

They can't build around Matri. He is what he is. A 15 goal per season scorer, more or less. At the age of 28. He represents little value to them. With him being valued, even hypothetically at 15 million, that money could be used for them to buy two young players to develop

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
marrone is making a fraction of what Pazienza is getting.

For Fiorentina, it's all about cash + players that they can build around.

They can't build around Matri. He is what he is. A 15 goal per season scorer, more or less. At the age of 28. He represents little value to them. With him being valued, even hypothetically at 15 million, that money could be used for them to buy two young players to develop
15 goals a season would be excellent for a team like Fiorentina.

I don't think any of our players are going to sign for that shithole. :cry:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I think Marrone might, because he needs to play alot more.

He could prove to be the key to unlock this deal.

Matri will definitely reject la viola, and rightly so!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We will be playing a formation that has 3 CMs in it...whether 352 or the 433.

Starters: Vidal, Marchisio, Pirlo
Bench: Asamoah, Pogba, Marrone
Out: Padoin, Pazienze, Melo
Youth: Appelt, Buoy

We need depth. Losing Marrone now would be stupid. All 6 will play and do to Pogba being so young I can easily see Marrone geting more time than him.

Fucking just give Fiorentina 25m + Padoin/Pazienza.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I still think we're waiting on some money from sales.

(i.e. Krasic and Melo) Hopefully they get their asses out of Torino quick. They're making us wait for Jojo!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You make it sound like Fiorentina will take whatever we offer and have no saying on the matter.
Right...and those saying 15m + Matri + Pazienza don't?

:sergio:

25m is a hell of a lot closer than 15m and some average striker.

25m will certainly making them consider the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)