Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
It really isn't, Matri is worth 11-14 million at best
Come on guys - no Love for Matri anymore?
We've bought him for 18m and he didn't do bad for us. He is on an acceptable salary, has decent record and makes no trouble. Why would he lose 40% of his valuation and turn 11m? The only factor dragging his price down would be Pazzini being offered for less than 10 to anyone willing to bet.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Stevan Jovetic is easily worth 30m. It shouldn't be that complicated. If Prade has spoken of these gentlemen's agreement before, which he has, then Juve should know it will take 30m to get the player. Simple as that. If you want Jovetic, and knowing the agreement they have with the player, then either chalk up the 30m to get him, or walk away and spend your energies elsewhere.

They are obviously keep to keep Jovetic, but are willing to let him go on a cash transfer only. It isn't complicated and Marrotta is starting to complicate it. I wouldn't be suprirsed if we frustrate them then the outright refuse. Either you pay up, or move to a different target. No use waiting till the end of August when the team is already playing together. Get the deal done now.

Jovetic is worth every penny. Fuck the haters. What he would bring to this teams game is easily worth all of it.

---------- Post added 18.07.2012 at 09:02 ----------

13+15+4 = 32

I thought you said you can do addition?
Matri isn't worth 15m, stop overvaluing him. Cool it on the insults.

---------- Post added 18.07.2012 at 09:03 ----------

It really isn't, Matri is worth 11-14 million at best
Exactly. But hey, who are we? I guess we can't add...

---------- Post added 18.07.2012 at 09:04 ----------

Come on guys - no Love for Matri anymore?
We've bought him for 18m and he didn't do bad for us. He is on an acceptable salary, has decent record and makes no trouble. Why would he lose 40% of his valuation and turn 11m? The only factor dragging his price down would be Pazzini being offered for less than 10 to anyone willing to bet.
We overpaid for Matri. Nothing about loving him or not, we just paid too much.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Stevan Jovetic is easily worth 30m. It shouldn't be that complicated. If Prade has spoken of these gentlemen's agreement before, which he has, then Juve should know it will take 30m to get the player. Simple as that. If you want Jovetic, and knowing the agreement they have with the player, then either chalk up the 30m to get him, or walk away and spend your energies elsewhere.

They are obviously keep to keep Jovetic, but are willing to let him go on a cash transfer only. It isn't complicated and Marrotta is starting to complicate it. I wouldn't be suprirsed if we frustrate them then the outright refuse. Either you pay up, or move to a different target. No use waiting till the end of August when the team is already playing together. Get the deal done now.

Jovetic is worth every penny. $#@! the haters. What he would bring to this teams game is easily worth all of it.

---------- Post added 18.07.2012 at 09:02 ----------

Matri isn't worth 15m, stop overvaluing him. Cool it on the insults.
Great post..+rep but i need to spread reputation it says(Dunno what that means)

You have Jo-Jo as your avatar now..I only hope you dont jinx it :scared: :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great post..+rep but i need to spread reputation it says(Dunno what that means)

You have Jo-Jo as your avatar now..I only hope you dont jinx it :scared: :p
lol you negative rep'd me last week. :stuckup:

---------- Post added 18.07.2012 at 09:06 ----------

How is Matri not worth 15m?

It was just a joke and you said it yourself a while ago.
I remember the joke. :stuckup:

I just don't think Matri is worth 15m...my guess would be 11-13m max. There is much better talent out there for 15m

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
They'd accept a cash+player(s) offer now only if it's an inflated offer as you say, or if the players in question are sellable assets. Matri and Pazienza won't bring them a lot of money next summer and after that. Fiorentina obviously don't care about success now. It's about finances. If we offer them, say, Giovinco+13m, I bet they'll accept it.
King Mirko explained it well in his post..

Let us value Matri at say 15m..that is still a significant investment from them on a 28 year old who wouldnt bring them too much money in the future as they're a selling club(yes that is what their status is reduced too)

Which is why they are interested in a pure cash deal cuz ,with that money they'll go and get someone cheaper plus that money can be used for reinforcing other areas too if they want to.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Give them Marrone on co-own. Oh, and Matri isn't a legit 20 goal a season striker. If he were, and consistent at that, he wouldn't be worth 12-15 million at best. We overpaid for him, and only we value him that much. I doubt other teams/clubs feel the same way.

Moreover, if Marotta really believes he can get any striker/cf/ss worth his salt for under 25 Million (remember, not all teams do player exchanges, especially outside Italy) then good luck with that. Guys like Damiao are already being valued at over 20 Million, and that's because the club doesn't need to sell (and there are many other clubs who can just tell us to fuck off and look elsewhere).

Suarez, RVP, Cavani, and even Dzeko will all cost 25+ Million, with the exception perhaps being RVP (given he is on the final year of his contract; even then, his wage demands will kill us).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Give them Marrone on co-own. Oh, and Matri isn't a legit 20 goal a season striker. If he were, and consistent at that, he wouldn't be worth 12-15 million at best. We overpaid for him, and only we value him that much. I doubt other teams/clubs feel the same way.

Moreover, if Marotta really believes he can get any striker/cf/ss worth his salt for under 25 Million (remember, not all teams do player exchanges, especially outside Italy) then good luck with that. Guys like Damiao are already being valued at over 20 Million, and that's because the club doesn't need to sell (and there are many other clubs who can just tell us to fuck off and look elsewhere).

Suarez, RVP, Cavani, and even Dzeko will all cost 25+ Million, with the exception perhaps being RVP (given he is on the final year of his contract; even then, his wage demands will kill us).
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)