Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Matri refused it and Viola can't pay his salary.

that is why they for now are rejecting the offer
as long as matri want to stay even if that means he will barely play upcoming season we won't get Jo Jo.

So is JoJo still a done deal? :D

---------- Post added 18.07.2012 at 11:39 ----------

its a bargain price, this kid is Ballon D'Or material.
:agree:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Fiorentina, Pradè: “Jovetic via solo per 30 milioni”

Fucker
It's possible that Marotta is just stringing them along with these player + money offers until we sell the likes of Melo, Krasic etc, and we'll be able to match their asking price later in the Mercato?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It's possible that Marotta is just stringing them along with these player + money offers until we sell the likes of Melo, Krasic etc, and we'll be able to match their asking price later in the Mercato?
Good point, but I don't think we will have enough money even if we sell these 4-5 players that aren't in Conte's plan. Haven't we already spent like 50 mil?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Early days. If Jovetic comes in July, I am willing to bet my house we'll be after RVP after that. The marquee signing will come Moggi style end of august. I'm pretty darn sure. If we don't hurry with thisndeal, then it'll probably drag on to next month, but if we do, it'll only be to leave room for one more before the Market closes.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Early days. If Jovetic comes in July, I am willing to bet my house we'll be after RVP after that. The marquee signing will come Moggi style end of august. I'm pretty darn sure. If we don't hurry with thisndeal, then it'll probably drag on to next month, but if we do, it'll only be to leave room for one more before the Market closes.
Yeah I could see a surprise signing on August 31st. That would be pretty insane. Imagine signing jojo by the end of this week then marotta announcing we've signed van persie on the last day of the mercato :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)