Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
One thing I like about you Alen is that even if your BS'ing on a transfer it still as a chance of happening. You have a knack to guess those things. You KNOW what I mean? *wink wink*
I have this energy shit in me. Most of the people in my surrounding are afraid of me due to that power. I hate it but I have to live with it. Some stupid bioenergy shit. But yeah, I always know what's gonna happen and what won't happen. Not just transfers, but everything.

In Jovetic's case though, it's a source of flesh and blood. You can't understand it, you're from Canada. Montenegro is as big as the smallest neighborhood in Montreal. Nothing stays hidden for more than 1 hour. I know the exact words Jovetic told to a very close relative of his, who happens to be my brother's best man.

But they'll kill me on spot if I tell you everything about it, so I decided to tell you only that Jojo will be a Juve player this season. Nothing more :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If Juve doesn't snap him up then there's every chance he'll be signed by someone outside of Italy, like the Serie A all stars in Paris. This would be a truly epic signing but there's a long way to go yet.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ok, lets imagine for a second that we get jobetik from florencia and he joins us....

we will have 5 fowards that can easily be first team players in any competitive team...... how will we fare to manage that? because even with 3 competitions, 5 forward who can all be first teamers is a little too much dont you think?, especially because we mostly play with 2 forwards as of late.

If we get him, it will mean that we will not be investing in any new target man. That is, if we dont get rid of Matri..... but even then we have teh option to use matri and quags as the main attacking threat in our formations, as with vucinic, gio and jojo behind ANYONE upfront... its almost impossible to not see that individual scoring. U must be an amauriesque retard player to not get goals with those freaks behind you.

So IMO, any capable forward worth his salt (and when i say capable i mean anyone good enough.. not necesarily a cavani) , will be ok as our main striker.

So, in the end of the day, it seems we will get rid of one of matri or quags.... and from the look of things... it seems it will be Matri. I think that sincerely....we can even stay with jovetic, gio, vucinic, quagliarella as our targetman and as a fifth member, we can promote a promising youngster just in case we need other targetman.

This way, we save some funds, we give a chance to quags to demonstrate (now without the pressure of injuries, or the mustache boy fuking everything), and also we can give the chance to a young boy who will not moan or anything, and can learn something maybe?.

We can even try vuci, jovetic or quags as targetmen and choose the most lethal of the 3 for that role.... or rotate between 2 of them.

We surely have options.... if we get jojo but fail to get another targetman...we indeed have options. We just need to use some imagination and be creative with it.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If he has any ambition at all he should insist on transfer this summer. With Fiorentina he can only avoid relegation every year, he shouldn't waste his talent on that. They talk about new project, fighting for Europa League :blah::blah:, but again they will finish two places from relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)