Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=102916

Nicola Binda (Gazzetta dello Sport): "Jovetic alla fine andrà alla Juve. Il montenegrino è il giocatore giusto per il gioco di Conte"

Basically he says we've already spoken with Fiorentina and in the end he'll join us.

Oh, so you'll believe that Nicola guy but you won't believe me when I tell you the exact same thing he says.

Btw, what this dude said is: "Juve lost Del Piero and Borriello and they are now looking for another attacker. Jovetic might not be a typical target man, but he'll do very well in Conte's system because of the top quality that he has and the way he can win you games. Will he arrive to Juve? I am convinced that he will, the two teams already talked about it and it's only a matter of time"

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Seriously Nick, what did Sergio do to you to get the info before everybody. I know I threatened you but he must have done something else to get the news. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Actually, some of the things I said about Jovetic's transfer to Juve are 100% true, but you thought I was lying and trolling so I'm just playing along now :p

---------- Post added 18.07.2012 at 01:29 ----------

So many people are so sure Jojo is coming...

You guys are really playing on my heartstrings. :cry:
Relax, Jojo is coming to Juve.

And remember, if it won't happen (0.001% chance), you can blame Mark and Nick.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
One thing I like about you Alen is that even if your BS'ing on a transfer it still as a chance of happening. You have a knack to guess those things. You KNOW what I mean? *wink wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)