Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Considering the reactions of people, it seems like a good player, so in that case a pretty good deal

now i wonder, i dont know armero very well, can someone give me a review of his skill defensive and offensive wise

from the video's i watched, i certainly saw he's pretty good going forward, and 10 assists for a fullback, from udinese, is massive

is he only wingback, or also fullback ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just give us the truth!
The truth is that we had one excellent guru here, who knew about most of the transfers months in advance. His name was Badass Devil and idiots like ALC, Matty and Melo kicked him out of here.

Now we only get occasional reliable news from Janna, but that's way too little. The other guys like Mark and Nick are trolling non stop.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
The truth is that we had one excellent guru here, who knew about most of the transfers months in advance. His name was Badass Devil and idiots like ALC, Matty and Melo kicked him out of here.

Now we only get occasional reliable news from Janna, but that's way too little. The other guys like Mark and Nick are trolling non stop.
Lets get Badass back!!!!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
It is. Midfielders and fullbacks usually get higher bonuses for assists, so they won't be selfish and always look for a pass. They get stimulated with these bonuses. The strikers usually get high bonuses for a goal.

Pirlo for example gets 90k for an assist and 15k for a goal.
It also happens with strikers . Like with zarate , they were so angry with him at merda because he was very selfish , that they inserted an assist bonus in his contract so that he actually passed the ball :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)