Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
This is not the player you buy on a co-ownership.. It's simple - the idea of co-ownership is that both clubs can potentially buy the player if they intend to do so - Fiorentina would never win an auction with Juve over Jovetic should he play a good season for us.. Jovetic is a sell or keep for Fiorentina. What's the big deal around here anyway?

Is marotta serious about not paying more then 20m € + players for him? Is it a matter of whether we'll pay 16, 17, 18, 19 or 20 million € that stands between a deal??

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If that is actually the initial offer for Jovetic, that is beyond insulting.

I understand the process of negotiating, and lowballing your first offer, but at least make it so that the other team comes back and says "Well, how about this?"

If this offer is true and I were Prade, I would have hung up the phone and ordered my secretary to ignore all calls from Juventus going forward.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Well Quag is worth what...8-10M?
Pazienza is worth I'd say a handful..3-5M

So in reality we offered them a 18-22M offer for Jovetic. I wouldn't call that insulting for an initial bid.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

So in reality we offered them a 18-22M offer for Jovetic. I wouldn't call that insulting for an initial bid.
Quag and pazienza are only worth what fiorentina are willing to value them at.

Considering where they would be in regards to Fiorentina's wage structure as well, it would only make sense if Firoentina would ask for more money

and 18-22 million is anywhere from 6-8 million less than what Jovetic has already been valued at by Fiorentina.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

it's pretty insulting tbh. Players are not the same as cash.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
^ Agree with Joe, what's insulting about that offer?.. plus Fiorentina sold a 29/30 yo Gilardino to Genoa for 8mil.. I don't see why we should value Quag (our players) this low.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Quag and pazienza are only worth what fiorentina are willing to value them at.

Considering where they would be in regards to Fiorentina's wage structure as well, it would only make sense if Firoentina would ask for more money

and 18-22 million is anywhere from 6-8 million less than what Jovetic has already been valued at by Fiorentina.
it's pretty insulting tbh. Players are not the same as cash.
I agree. It's not the highest bid for him but I've seen worse from us, I think they'll negotiate a good price.

I hope. :scared:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
^ Agree with Joe, what's insulting about that offer?.. plus Fiorentina sold a 29/30 yo Gilardino to Genoa for 8mil.. I don't see why we should value Quag (our players) this low.
If Gilardino's price was 8m, then Quag's should be 4-5 at most.

We obviously don't count on him, so why don't we put Quag on the market and see how much we can get? Probably because we know the spending power of serie A teams and Quag's reputation abroad. We know that we simply can't get money for him. At least not the 8-10m eur Joe mentioned above. That's why we can only include him in a player exchange deal, where we can get more than we could get if we're selling him for cash.

As for this offer, which might easily not be a real one, it's way too low and it would be showing lack of seriousness on our part. Fiorentina have a player that they can sell abroad for at least 22-25m eur cash, while we offer them even less than that, including players we don't need.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
On what basis Gilardino's more expensive than a younger Quag. We're after their hotshot, but at same time a player like Quag is too good for this fiorentina side. just because they don't have the spending power doesn't mean we should value our players for peanuts.

I know that offer doesn't seem real, but too be honest it's not really that far off for an initial bid.they better not expect another Melo deal.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Quag is a good forward in the end.... is just that he got fucked by unjury and then got no continuity thanks to a lot of factors. But pre injury quags was on fire, and im pretty sure he can get to that level again. Its just sad that he got injured because him and matri were turning into very good signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)