Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
30 mil cash ? good luck with that.
Player doesnt want to leave italy, and we arent offering that.

The longer we drag this the more it will play into viola's hands cos im sure thr will be a lot of suitors ready to join the queue and willing to pay top buck.
if the right offer doesnt arrive jojo might as well force himself 2 go 2 one of those teams
We shouldnt spend 30 mil cash on this player, cmon. He totally isnt worth it.

And we have the advantage of the player. He'll keep rejecting and pushing for juventus. the longer this goes on, the longer fiorentina has to wait to get funds for replacements.

- - - Updated - - -

We can close for 22 million + Marrone :donedeal:
Not a good deal imo

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We can always find more SSs, esp in Italy, but we rarely get to find available finishers like Hiquain.

Quaqs happens to be our best finisher atm, i would prefer to offload Matri in this deal.
I really doubt that fiorentina will accept any deal that involves less than 15mil, they need the cash.

I also doubt that Marotta can ever sign a player like Higuain, i believe he will try for that first and when he fails, yet again, he will overpay to get Jovetic as a consolation prize...
that what put us in a dangerous place hoping that Llorente doesnt flop and that Vucinic and Jovetic wont have starter issues...

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
We can always find more SSs, esp in Italy, but we rarely get to find available finishers like Hiquain.

Quaqs happens to be our best finisher atm, i would prefer to offload Matri in this deal.
I really doubt that fiorentina will accept any deal that involves less than 15mil, they need the cash.

I also doubt that Marotta can ever sign a player like Higuain, i believe he will try for that first and when he fails, yet again, he will overpay to get Jovetic as a consolation prize...
that what put us in a dangerous place hoping that Llorente doesnt flop and that Vucinic and Jovetic wont have starter issues...
:agree:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Due to the history between us and Fiorentina and the fact that Della Valle / Pradè most likely won't want to disappoint the viola supporters by allowing Jovetic to pull on their despised Juve jersey, I can see them selling him for 24-25 million to another club but when it comes to us they will hold out for the 30 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)